Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

NEED to VENT?? Post ANONYMOUSLY on The VENTING BOOTH group!!

The Venting Booth group is now OPEN!!

Someone stole your parking space, another mom made a face when you gave your kid a cookie, your mother in law thinks she can raise your kids better than you can...
slapping foreheadEveryone needs to vent sometimes, air your grievances on The Venting Booth group!

Click here to VENT on The Venting Booth: The Venting Booth

banging head into wall

Stressed?
Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?
Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (21-30):
Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting goodmama85:

*sighs* another group now with the anon button.what the hell are you guys trying to do here turn the whole freaking full of anons?????

Just giving everyone another place to post as anon!  Sometimes, people may want to vent anonymously...

sarcasm

Cafe Robin
by Head Admin on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting marihla:

I'M SO SICK OF POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION!! I want to be myself again. I want to be secure, I can't take anymore of this!

I'm so sick of the guilt I feel all day every day. I'm so angry for feeling this way. I'm so sick of my husband not understanding. I feel so alone. Just alone.

I needed to say that somewhere.

((Hugs))

ATL958
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sick of people posting "Ask Me Anything" threads, and then getting all pissy, bitchy, and defensive when you DO!!!

Victim here, victim here.... Puhleaze.

If you aren't prepared for questions, some revealing you to be shown for the liar that you are, then DON'T POST THE THREAD!!!!!

I'm also tired of all of the, "who has more "jobs", sahm, wahm, yadda yadda" thing. It doesn't matter what you do - everyone has the same number of hours in a week, and you can only do one task at a time. So unless you found a way to strap that child on your chest so that you can breastfeed, while typing with one hand, and cooking a steak with the other, everyone's equal.

Thanks, I feel better. Gonna go have some chocolate now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ecerka
by Platinum Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:26 PM
2 moms liked this
My vent...potty training gone wrong. She'll tell me when she needs to pee. We've been doing GREAT for a week. Put panties on her today and the first thing she did was poop... Back to square one:(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I had surgery last week which included a five day hospital stay. Dh had the kids the entire time. He has their routine so f***** up that it is almost impossible for me to get them back on it. I am exhausted and in PAIN HELL! Dh insists that letting them stay up until they want to fall asleep is easier. THE HELL IT IS! I seriously want to RUN AWAY! Dd and ds haven't listened to me since I have been home but they will listen to dh. Dh has tried talking to them and telling them that mommy has a boo boo (4 actually) and they need to be nice and listen to mommy. I'm sick of it! I'm tired of all of them!
ChocolateJunky
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:47 PM

My feet hurt. My spine hurts. It's been a LONG day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:29 PM

My kids won't go to bed, I need to pack because we are moving next tuesday and I would like to bang my head against the damn wall.

BambiF
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol another troll haven. Too funny
BambiF
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Y'all should just make a straight up troll group! It could be funny
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:44 PM
I really need/ want to shit but my hemorrhoids won't allow it. Ive been farting tiny razor blades for days..shoot me.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)