Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

NEED to VENT?? Post ANONYMOUSLY on The VENTING BOOTH group!!

The Venting Booth group is now OPEN!!

Someone stole your parking space, another mom made a face when you gave your kid a cookie, your mother in law thinks she can raise your kids better than you can...
slapping foreheadEveryone needs to vent sometimes, air your grievances on The Venting Booth group!

Click here to VENT on The Venting Booth: The Venting Booth

banging head into wall

Stressed?
Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?
Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (31-40):
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Can I have my anon button back? I won't act crazy with it for a little while....I'll try to be good I promise. No more pics of dogs humping chicks for sure!!

cat405
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Ive watched everyday too! I hate her. To bash a dead man, the man she MURDERED the way she has, is disgusting.

Quoting AF2011:

Dear Jodi Arias,

I think you are a sick sick bitch. I've been watching your case every single day. I have more and more hate for you. Your fake tears today were annoying. You know what you did and you very well planned it because you got jealous that Travis was going to Mexico with another girl. No one is believing that you're the victim in this case because you're not. The victims are Travis and his family. I hope you get the death penalty but I also hope they make you suffer the way you made Mr. Alexander suffer. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommacandi1
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I wish my ex would get the picture. we are never getting back together. I'm sick of his lies, sick of him caring more about his friends, sick of everything always being my fault. I'm just sick and tired... which was the reason I left.

Now he is trying to be nice and say that he changed his way and blah blah blah. I'm just sick of having to deal with him!!! why does he not get that? Anytime I was dating someone he would strictly just call to talk to our son and me on occasion if I needed something... why cant he just do that now... I JUST WANNA SCREAM...

okay vent over :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:55 AM

I hate my husband has a hernia and might need surgery. I hate it that we are going to be screwed. I hate it and I am scared.

lil_momma_vdv
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I wish people would stop abusing our gift of free will. Remember that when a crises happens, you money and thing won't be getting you far. Don't be greedy, help one another . What a wonderful world that would be if we spent as much time thinking and doing things for others as we do thinking and doing for yourself
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Taz4eva
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM

My mom is a better mother to her DIL than to me, her own daughter!!!

jj4ij
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

NaturalMama, I like your writing style !!!!!  You are cracking me up ! Keep on Venting : )

(and I hope you feel better afterwards!)

Quoting NaturalMama1026:

I am mobile and my phone is delayed sometimes, sui there didn't appear to be a link. That is my other vent STUPID SMART PHONE!

Quoting jteffs:

I don't think you guys get it...the Venting Booth is via the link. Not here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:46 AM
My husband had one and we went to the health food store and got this natural cream called hemmorex, out worked great. There are other vascular supplements you can take if you are prone to them like horse chestnut.Hope you feel bbetter soon, not being able to poop is awful.

Quoting Anonymous:

I really need/ want to shit but my hemorrhoids won't allow it. Ive been farting tiny razor blades for days..shoot me.

Lili-plus-3
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:05 PM

SIL who has a problem returning things is upset because I won't allow her to borrow our carpet cleaner.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate granite snobs on the tv show HOUSE HUNTERS

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)