Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEED to VENT?? Post ANONYMOUSLY on The VENTING BOOTH group!!

The Venting Booth group is now OPEN!!

Someone stole your parking space, another mom made a face when you gave your kid a cookie, your mother in law thinks she can raise your kids better than you can...
slapping foreheadEveryone needs to vent sometimes, air your grievances on The Venting Booth group!

Click here to VENT on The Venting Booth: The Venting Booth

banging head into wall

Stressed?
Feeling the Need to Scream and Shout and Let it All Out?
Come join us at The Venting Booth and save Hundreds on expensive Therapy.

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Replies (41-50):
redheadstar
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I cant stand Giada on Food Network, she is too perfect :)    <gag>

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:58 PM
3 moms liked this

why does my dh think that grabbing my crotch makes me horny????

IT DOESN'T!

neither does pinching my nipples

STOP PLEASE!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Why the hell is my previous employer giving me bad reference to the point of me not being able to get another job? I confronted my boss about it and of course she denied it. People are so ridiculous!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so tired of being the only one that gives a shit about our finances. My husband has no cares in the world while I'm over here stressing myself out over how to pay for all of our crap. First of all, he takes a damn job that doesn't even pay for all of our bills so he can 'live his dream'....no shit. thanks for thinking of your family and how I had to quit my half way decent job to move to BFE and haven't found a replacement job since!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Is it really worth it for me to make $12/hr for a job to pay a daycare for my 2 kids ($1300/mo) or to just stay at home? I can't see the logic in that....

jeanmonkey
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:17 PM

It may be a small thing but to me, its bigger than a pet peeve. Its the stupid potty chair. We haven't gotten to the point of training yet but its made wrong. What idiot thought, oh lets make a potty chair with a step stool on the bottom. Sounds like a good idea until you need it. How is my daughter supposed to use the potty, then wash her hands? I have to take the whole thing apart to use the stool. That means she would have to go, then wait there while I clean it out, then take it apart before she can wash her hands. That is just stupid! I'm going to have to buy another stool just to keep in my closet-sized bathroom so she can wash her hands. That means everyone has to hurdle over a stool, a potty chair, and her bath toys to get to the toilet.  UGH!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I'm tired of paying alimony!!!!!

June_Mama09
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

WTF can't people follow  through on their promises??? If you can't do it then insted of ignoring my calls and texts why don't you be a freaking adult and tell me so that I have time to find a replacement!!! ugh....

Grumpylilpixy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:20 PM

We filed out taxes the first, education credit so pushed us back 2 weeks.

Here I am 8 days from being 21 days and I am starting to panic.

WMR........Still processing, and I have heard it updated different times, checked it to many times. Got kicked out until tom.

I have vowed not to look at it until Mon. GRRRRR

I need to lose some extra pounds, I have lost some just by cutting back on crap. But I need to get excercise and I only like walking at night.

The problem is it is PITCH black where I live. No street lights and I feel unsafe in this neighborhood ( Not bad but not comfortable enough to walk at night).  Which would make the weight come off faster. (moving out by April 1st and happy as a lark but I still want to lose weight in the mean time.)

My brother moved back in and my smoking has started again due to stress and being around it.(When we move I am quiting again).

I have 10 exams due in 3 days and I have no motivation to get them done. :O(

I am irritable and getting ready to PMS so much belly aches and I am sluggish. UGH!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:48 PM
I'm so suck of bei g everyone maid my brothers my mother and brothers friend, I just cleaned the kitchen and they are up there trashing it again and since I make all the dished according to my mother they are mine because her son does no fucking Wrong wtf

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured