Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

New to this..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
Last night everything I have been bottling up came to a head with the boyfriend. He is 31 I am 29 we have been together for 2 years and he has a 5 year old little girl. I don't exactly know how to say this politely but I'm not real sure I am cut out for this lifestyle. I have never felt like such an outsider in my life. The baby mama was not in the child's life for the first year and my bf was a single father for the first 3 years. I came into the picture and now baby mama (i feel) is putting on a show to act like she is being a decent mother she has a total of two children from two different men. She maybe watches her children once a week. Am I wrong for thinking she should have a set schedule through her work and with the multiple baby daddies so everyone else can get on the same page. I feel like a stranger/roommate in my own home and its causing relationship problems because I feel like I should just keep my mouth shut. I would appreciate kind advice or suggestions because I have never done this before.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)