Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need extra eyes... tell me im crazy.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I see 2 lines.... one is very faint. Im going to retest in a few days. But I need to know im crazy, I had my tubes tied 2 years ago.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I only see one. And if you have to do some weird coloring with your test, pull it apart, tweak it, whatever, than it's just too early. Give it a rest and test when your period is due.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Lol I dont want to be pregnant, tweaking was only after I thought I saw faint pink line. Kind of the freak out in the oh shit department in my brain.

Quoting Anonymous:

I only see one. And if you have to do some weird coloring with your test, pull it apart, tweak it, whatever, than it's just too early. Give it a rest and test when your period is due.

ilovemykids732
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:55 PM
I see one...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
One line only mamma. Ima crazy person do tell me do you see pink elephants jumping on you bed too?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I didn't mean it just personally at you, but at all the ladies on here that do that. I know a lot of them are trying and excited, but they get their hopes up and end up testing like 50 times to try and get something that looks like a faint positive, have others remark that they "possibly see something too" only to be disappointed when their period shows up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol I dont want to be pregnant, tweaking was only after I thought I saw faint pink line. Kind of the freak out in the oh shit department in my brain.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM
No but I have monkeys jumping on my bed

Quoting Anonymous:

One line only mamma. Ima crazy person do tell me do you see pink elephants jumping on you bed too?
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I see 1 line... So, you're crazy. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
camo.roo
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Only 1.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lovebugbaby
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I see two lines... One on each test ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)