Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need extra eyes... tell me im crazy.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I see 2 lines.... one is very faint. Im going to retest in a few days. But I need to know im crazy, I had my tubes tied 2 years ago.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I only see one. And if you have to do some weird coloring with your test, pull it apart, tweak it, whatever, than it's just too early. Give it a rest and test when your period is due.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Lol I dont want to be pregnant, tweaking was only after I thought I saw faint pink line. Kind of the freak out in the oh shit department in my brain.

Quoting Anonymous:

I only see one. And if you have to do some weird coloring with your test, pull it apart, tweak it, whatever, than it's just too early. Give it a rest and test when your period is due.

ilovemykids732
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:55 PM
I see one...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
One line only mamma. Ima crazy person do tell me do you see pink elephants jumping on you bed too?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I didn't mean it just personally at you, but at all the ladies on here that do that. I know a lot of them are trying and excited, but they get their hopes up and end up testing like 50 times to try and get something that looks like a faint positive, have others remark that they "possibly see something too" only to be disappointed when their period shows up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol I dont want to be pregnant, tweaking was only after I thought I saw faint pink line. Kind of the freak out in the oh shit department in my brain.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM
No but I have monkeys jumping on my bed

Quoting Anonymous:

One line only mamma. Ima crazy person do tell me do you see pink elephants jumping on you bed too?
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I see 1 line... So, you're crazy. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
camo.roo
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Only 1.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lovebugbaby
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I see two lines... One on each test ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)