Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe this happened right in front of me!!!

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:26 PM
  • 48 Replies
Yesterday I took my ds (2 years old) to the mall and let him play in the little play area they have there. It was pretty dead, except for a few kids playing. Then all of the sudden a group of 4 crazy kids came rushing in. Immediately a little girl (probably about 4 years old) seems infatuated with my son. My son was on top of a little slide and she comes and strokes his cheek innocently and I thought it was really cute at first...

But as they kept playing I noticed the little girl was acting strange. She wasn't leaving my son alone, she was all in his face & following him around! At first I just thought she was kinda of bossy little kid, I just kept a closer eye on ds. Then they all start playing tag, out of no where she grabs ds and literally drags him (ds was falling) under a little play bridge . I jump up to follow and when I get there I couldn't see what was going on because of the other kids around, but then I see... She is literally MAKING OUT with my poor baby! She was holding his face so he couldn't pull away and was kissing him in the lips with tongue like and adult and it seemed like she was trying to touch him. I freaked out and pulled ds out and said "no!" ... Ds ran off and she still stayed there trying to drag my ds in there with her when he would walk by. Then she tried to pull him by his feet down the slide but luckily I was there with him to stop her.

At this point I notice there were no adults with these kids, and I considered talking to the girls mother, but then I saw her return and she was a chola type lady who had about 3 friends with her so I didn't . For all I know, she could've taught her daughter to do that. I wanted to cry, the way my poor ds looked at me after this happened was horrible. He gave me the most confused helpless look and I could tell he was scared. And that poor little girl, she had to have learned that from somewhere.

I am still shocked by all of this, I wish I could've grew some balls and confronted her mom, I wish I could've protected my son better. I kissed him on the lips (as I always do) this morning and he got upset and told me no :'( I can't believe that happened
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like she might be being abused.
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Why didn't you leave?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:29 PM

omg this made me cry a little that is so awful. 

HaleyCovington
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:29 PM
6 moms liked this

I would have found a security guard and had him come with me to talk to the mother. That's unacceptable! I wouldn't have let him stay after I found them tho. That could be traumatizing to him. poor baby...

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Yea :-(. That's what I was thinking.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like she might be being abused.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemoments99
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Awww...your poor baby.  :( 

I have no idea why a kid would act that way. 

BeAmour
by Tonya on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Oh man!!! That's horrible. How long was it between the incident and mom showing up?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fairywings1223
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:30 PM

wth. I would of confronted the girls mother. That is just plain awful. So sorry your little guy had that happen.

angeline
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:32 PM
I didn't want to leave right away because I wanted to talk to the little girls mother... I kind of stuck around and waited Til I saw her, then I hauled ass out of there and took ds to target to look at toys :(

Quoting gwebkeijmmm:

Why didn't you leave?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I would have gone off on that lady :( sorry that happened to your baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured