Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
I find it really fucking annoying when women spend mos/years trying to get pregnant and then as soon as they get pregnant they use it as an excuse to do nothing, and turnaround and bitch about everything related to pregnancy like they're the first person to do it or something!! I know pregnancy can be physically, mentally and emotionally trying but stop complaining over something you "waited and wanted for" just to bitch and get attention!!! There are women all over the world that would kill for morning sickness and the aches and pains that come with pregnancy!!! Stop being a puss and toughen up! I know everyone has bad days but come on every single fucking day?!??!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Buuuuuuuuump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:55 PM
B
Anonymous
U
Anonymous
M
VannaMae307
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Anonymous
P
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:55 PM

And there are women who did wait and their morning sickness is so severe they need an IV and medication and they lose 20 something lbs and the loss begins to effect the ability for their muscles to work properly so their pain is unreal.  Yes, every single day when you are that sick.  Trust me, it happens.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Wow. How easy are your pregnancies? I waited YEARS for my second baby to come to me. And i was violently ill the first half. I'm gonna guess you have no idea what that is like. I never complained for attention. I was fucking miserable.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

And there are women who did wait and their morning sickness is so severe they need an IV and medication and they lose 20 something lbs and the loss begins to effect the ability for their muscles to work properly so their pain is unreal.  Yes, every single day when you are that sick.  Trust me, it happens.

If that's about you I'm.very sorry you're feeling so terrible and I'm sure there are extenuating circumstances....the people I was referring to are having normal, healthy pregnancies
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:00 PM

thank you

Yeah some people are whiners, but that is in all walks of life.  My mother is one. sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

If that's about you I'm.very sorry you're feeling so terrible and I'm sure there are extenuating circumstances....the people I was referring to are having normal, healthy pregnancies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured