Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

when my fiance tells you..

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:57 AM
  • 6 Replies
That hes getting married and has a son and not interested, why are dumb girls still persuing him? Hes very good looking and nice to everyone, i get it that they might like him. But do they have no respect for me or our son? Thank god hes completley honest and open with me. I know he would never cheat but it bothers me that it would be so easy for him to.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NNB
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:58 AM

Aww he sounds like a good guy, just ignore the women!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Lol!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:01 AM

I don't know him and he is all yours. Can he be a little flirtatious or sending mix signals?

AleaKat
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:01 AM
I know how you feel. My husband has always been overly honest with me. Even little stuff like if another woman flirts with him he tells me about it. I can't say he'd NEVER cheat on me even though I trust him so much. I've just known so many women who never saw it coming and even when they did they ignored the signs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Dh is a talker so stupid bimbos hit on him a lot. It's always nice when I'm with him and they do it. I do love it when he tells then to take a hike:-)
_jcls_
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this
No they don't respect you, your son or your marriage. My dh gets hit on, asked out and other things nightly (he works 3rd). There are some nasty women he works with. We've been together for 7 years, married for 3. We have a two year old and a baby on the way. They don't care. It's one thing not knowing but to continue to after knowing pisses me off. But I trust him with everything in me so I stopped asking.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN