Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband just admitted UPDATE

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Okay I posted about a month ago about my husband missing dinner and neglecting his dietary commitments lately.

Well, he just admitted that he has been going out to eat at a Mexican resturant when he says he is at his friends. First off all we don't eat Mexican food because it is unhealthy. And second of all he wonders why he is constipated when he eats all those beans he has been getting a double dose of fiber!!

He's really upset and he's agreed to get help so that he can learn to be more honest and that it's not healthy to go out to eat.

Some of you that posted rude remarks before I DON'T NEED YOUR ADVICE

You guys replied too fast for me to respond to everyone. So I will reply here. Yes we eat by 6 so we don't gain weight or get constipated. DH has been eating Mexican food AND at home so I wouldn't know. And then taking his fiber pill. No we don't go out to eat ever! People spit in your food and don't wash their hands. They cook with grease. And I knew he was constipated when he came to me desperate for help because his lie had came back to haunt him.

And a lot of you are commenting about coordinating outfits. No we don't match we coordinate together in case we go into public. I don't like to look trashy or like I don't care about my appearance. Lots of people do that
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Replies (471-480):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:30 PM
My hubby tead this and said he would eat as much beans and mexican food as he could, then give you a dutch oven every chance he could or in the car with the windows locked.
liliem
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Wow! There may be some places like that but my husband is a chef and he knows where it's ok to eat and where it's not, I.e. open kitchen restaurants, organic grassfed farm burger places like Edzo's or dmk's, and I love chipotle and a local Mexican restaurant with an open kitchen. And you don't have to "coordinate" outfits not to look trashy. That just seems very controlling. I hope your not like this with your little kids all the time because they are going to nuts when they finally get full control of themselves. 

Grumpylilpixy
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Double dose of fiber causes constipation? HUH?

ssenter
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Haha all I can do is laugh at how ridiculous this whole post is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM
You are insane...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:34 PM
This!!! Jajaja love it!!

Quoting MommyBoha:

yum. Mexican food

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Hahahaha!!! LOL....

Quoting Anonymous:

What kind of help are you talking of getting him? Therapy or eating Mexican food? An intervention? I am not sure if they offer a pill for kicking the Mexican food habit but it's worth a try. Oh and I'm almost positive it wasn't the beans causing constipation.. it was probably the cheese dip or cheesy nachos. Beans usually give me gas which usually leads to pooping my brains out. But.. I'm not giving you advice per your request! So don't get your panties in a wad.Anyway.. it's Mexican food. At least it's food and not a Mexican lady he's been seeing on the side. I hear those Latinas are hot in the sack. Count your blessings. It could definitely be worse.

nelsjb
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:54 PM

I would like to know, my DD has been constipated for a while, And we noticed that she likes beans, so we cranked up her bean intake and now she is going without any issues, Those beans are doing great. 

Quoting butterflyblue19:

Since when do beans CONSTIPATE someone??

ShellLee68
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:44 PM
I am so craving a chili relleno right now.
mrs.ramirez
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM
This is just sad. On so many levels.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)