Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

deep, dark family secrets S/O

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 225 Replies
4 moms liked this

after reading the post about the woman who found out her parents were swingers, it got me thinking about my own family secrets.

my aunt was born while my grandpa was deployed.  not really a big deal other than he had been out of the country for over a year.  no one is sure who her father really is.  she was raised by my grandmother's sister rather than living with the rest of the family. 

what skelatons are in your family's closet???

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM
My grandpa was a murderer, who almost shot & killed my Dad. My Dad had a secret daughter. My parents were never married. The list goes on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:55 AM

My great-aunt cheated on her husband and became pregnant. They kept the child and never told him or the other kids they have. It's like this crazy secret where everyone else in the family knows and the now adult kids have no clue. There are 2 blonde haired sons with blue eyes and 1 black haired son with freckles and brown eyes. 

skyelyns_mommie
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:56 AM
To many to list really plus I think there are more than what I know
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:57 AM
My grandma helped her best friend cover up a murder and got away with it
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:58 AM
8 moms liked this

shut up!  you can't post something like this without sharing all the details, lol. 

Quoting Anonymous:

My grandma helped her best friend cover up a murder and got away with it

blueeyedpixie
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:58 AM
My dad didn't find out till he was 18 and being kicked out of te house that his dad wasn't really his dad. His mom hande him a journal she wrote when he was little while he was walking out.

His dad was in the army and deployed and left her pregnant and never came back(not killed but went with someone else). He doesn't know who he is because she didn't give his name and is passed away now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM
I was molested by my grandpa and older cousins at different points in my life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I have 2:

1.  My cousin is not my uncle's and she is his favorite child. Neither of them know this!

2. My paternal grandfther is a Polygamist.  My grandmother didn't know for 19 yrs!! He has a whole other family. They are divorced now. My father has half siblings he has never met.

mrscass0416
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:01 AM
A crap ton. My sister and I were talking about them yesterday a.m.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Uh, too many that I don't know. Recently found out something of df when he was younger. It doesn't change my love for him but makes me go hmmmm... In his juvenile years he was forced to kill 3 people with a gun to his head. It was dropped and his record sealed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)