Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Miss My Husband...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

Dh and i have been seperated since jan 17th of this year..

we have agreed on getting a divorce, and are almost finalized on everything, i dont talk much about what is on my mind to any one.. but as the days are ending i realize more and more that i will no longer be his wife..he will no longer be mine, we will no longer be one.. ive been with DH for 10 years.. I still love him to death, as if he was the boy i first met. But DH and i dont get along well with eachother, and i dont know how to get my marriage back on track, so i have given up..

Today we signed our paper work at our mediation. We should be recieving our divorce decree in the mail within 2 weeks.

i walked to my car after signing and sat and in my car and just cried... i wish i knew what or when this devil came in and tore my perfect little family apart,i wouldve punched him in fucking face...

i lost him, and there is no way we can turn back now.. had to vent thanks.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
breebree04
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Only time will tell. Maybe you guys will learn to communicate better in the future and can make it work or maybe as time goes on you will realize that the divorce was the best decision. Hope everything works out for you!

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I am so sorry. I cried for hours after my divorce was finalized. It is grieving process that we need to go through. I wish you much happiness and peace as you move forward. Hugs.

danie24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM

So sorry :(

(((((HUGS)))))

What was so bad in your marriage that you had to go your seperate ways?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Quoting PinkyPan:

I am so sorry. I cried for hours after my divorce was finalized. It is grieving process that we need to go through. I wish you much happiness and peace as you move forward. Hugs.

thank you..*hugs*

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Just a combination of things, that we never seeked help for, and we just swept it under the rug. So eventually it came back all at once and was the deal breaker.

Quoting danie24:

So sorry :(

(((((HUGS)))))

What was so bad in your marriage that you had to go your seperate ways?

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Anytime. You will get stronger every day. Remember to be kind to yourself and do not beat yourself up with what ifs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PinkyPan:

thank you..*hugs*

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I will try..

Quoting PinkyPan:

Anytime. You will get stronger every day. Remember to be kind to yourself and do not beat yourself up with what ifs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PinkyPan:

thank you..*hugs*

Kerannmer
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Momma, there is always a way to turn back. Do you think your husband would try for a reconciliation? Don't let pride stand in your way, if that's what it is; you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:33 AM

i dont think so, i can tell that this is really it for us.

Quoting Kerannmer:

Momma, there is always a way to turn back. Do you think your husband would try for a reconciliation? Don't let pride stand in your way, if that's what it is; you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

Kerannmer
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I'm sorry, then. I hope that, with time, you'll find healing and peace of mind. Good luck to you and your family. 

Quoting Anonymous:

i dont think so, i can tell that this is really it for us.

Quoting Kerannmer:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)