Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well that didn't last long !!

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:25 PM
  • 26 Replies

I re activated my FB account , why i do not know anyway someone shared this and it popped up on my feed or whatever

So of course i went with my old standby mind your own business not everyone's situation is the same but really it's none of no one's business statements.  I should have kept scrolling but the economy sucks right now I am fortunate enough to not have to depend on welfare but if I were I sure as hell wouldn't want everyone making stupid comments about it on FB . So now I have aunts and cousins and others wanting to start major drama. Why would anyone post something like that on FB then get all pissy when everyone doesn't agree with their lame ass posts or shares or whatever? So anyway it's looking like I will be deactivating again .

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:28 PM
2 moms liked this
So people should be able to spend money on cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, cable and cell phones and get welfare? Everything listed is extra! If you can afford extras, you can afford the basics!
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

So people should be able to spend money on cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, cable and cell phones and get welfare? Everything listed is extra! If you can afford extras, you can afford the basics!

I am saying everyone should mind their own business, maybe a parent pays for the cell phone and cable , maybe they get cable for free in their rent, Maybe the tat was a Christmas gift. No one knows everyone's situation so posts like that are stupid and I still stick by it is none of anyone else's business what people on welfare or doing .

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:33 PM
2 moms liked this

people have trouble "minding their own business"  when the money comes out of their paychecks.   :) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I used to see shit like this on my fb feed all the time and it was annoying instead of arguing with all the asshats I unfriended a majority of them and the ones I couldn't unfriend without drama (family) I hid their feeds and I like my facebook a lot more now!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with you. But most people don't and like to start drama over everything they can. Or they whine about it.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting Anonymous:

I am saying everyone should mind their own business, maybe a parent pays for the cell phone and cable , maybe they get cable for free in their rent, Maybe the tat was a Christmas gift. No one knows everyone's situation so posts like that are stupid and I still stick by it is none of anyone else's business what people on welfare or doing .

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting AmaliaD:

people have trouble "minding their own business"  when the money comes out of their paychecks.   :) 

Oh that is crap and you know it , PENNIES if that  come out of everyone's paycheck ,to pay for those programs one, two if someone is going to get pissy about that they need to make posts about all of the other frivilous spending the government does but they wont bc it's easier to sit up on their high horses and judge those less fortunate to make themselves feel better.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

If people are causing you problems block them or modify your posts so they cannot see them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM
I would prefer to keep my pennies in my own pocket.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting AmaliaD:

Oh that is crap and you know it , PENNIES if that  come out of everyone's paycheck ,to pay for those programs one, two if someone is going to get pissy about that they need to make posts about all of the other frivilous spending the government does but they wont bc it's easier to sit up on their high horses and judge those less fortunate to make themselves feel better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:41 PM

i agree when i volunteered at the food bank a woman pulled up in a nice car. and when i went to load her groceries in it i complimented her car and she said she got it 2 years ago before she fell on hard times. that it the last nice thing she has. she thanked us for helping her out because she said without us she wouldve had to sell it to afford the bare essentials. its like "oh so welfare recipients should dress in rags with nothing nice to accommodate your stereotype" No. people need to worry about themselves and not the person behind you. *just saying

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting Anonymous:

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:42 PM

EXACTLY!!

Quoting Anonymous:

i agree when i volunteered at the food bank a woman pulled up in a nice car. and when i went to load her groceries in it i complimented her car and she said she got it 2 years ago before she fell on hard times. that it the last nice thing she has. she thanked us for helping her out because she said without us she wouldve had to sell it to afford the bare essentials. its like "oh so welfare recipients should dress in rags with nothing nice to accommodate your stereotype" No. people need to worry about themselves and not the person behind you. *just saying

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured