Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever lied that your child dressed themselves because you were embarrassed of what they were wearing?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies

Poll

Question: Have you ever lied that your child dressed themselves because you were embarrassed of what they were wearing?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 75

View Results

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Bump.

Mandymb
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:17 PM
no, i always make sure my kids look appropriate when we go out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:17 PM

No my children have nice clothes to wear so there is nothing they could put on that would be embarrassing.

jaytee
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
No. I love them no matter how ridiculous they look.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
No. If I were embarrassed it would be because they DID dress themselves. Which they do, because they are older.
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:19 PM
No, I usually buy their annual wardrobe to ensure that everything matches. We usually pick a color theme for the year and stick to various shades. They are always well dressed even when they dress themselves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ccoyle4
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:21 PM
No, but if I forget to lay out an outfit for hubby to dress ds in, I will blame it on him. It drives me nuts to not have ds in nice matched clothes.
ccoyle4
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I should soooo do this. A lot of times, dh will take ds to preschool, and if I'm in a hurry I may not get to lay out an outfit.....you should see some outfits dh has took him out in.

Quoting acrogodess:

No, I usually buy their annual wardrobe to ensure that everything matches. We usually pick a color theme for the year and stick to various shades. They are always well dressed even when they dress themselves.
fraujones
by Mommytron on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:23 PM

No, but I have been completely shocked at some of the things DH has dressed our daughters in and brought them out. I remember one ill fitting mismatched pink "outfit" that I think he must have rummaged through the bag for the thrift store to find.  

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:26 PM
I will post a few examples of them coordinating. :) both when younger and as they were older. Not everything matches each other, but they never clash.

Quoting ccoyle4:

I should soooo do this. A lot of times, dh will take ds to preschool, and if I'm in a hurry I may not get to lay out an outfit.....you should see some outfits dh has took him out in.

Quoting acrogodess:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)