Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are on PA and looking for....

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:28 PM
  • 209 Replies
5 moms liked this

a place where you can feel supported, make friends, and get answers to your questions.  Please, please pm me.  Please bump this post as well so that everyone can see it.  Thank you!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:28 PM

BUMP!

gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM
2 moms liked this

ill give you 2 bumps. There is nothing wrong with being on pa when you need it. I was on it for a few years while we were trying to get on our feet - well on and off. We would be off, then as soon as shit went the slightest down hill, like i lost my job a few years back, we would be right back on. I have been off pa now for 2+ years. However, since i still fall in the low income bracket, and my job doesnt provide health insurance, i am still receiving state insurance for my family. And thank god for that.

gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM

BUMP!

ksueditz
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Currently on no pa but have needed it in the past.
BUMP!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NerdyMamaofOne
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for your compassion and the bumps!

Quoting gabeybaby07:

ill give you 2 bumps. There is nothing wrong with being on pa when you need it. I was on it for a few years while we were trying to get on our feet - well on and off. We would be off, then as soon as shit went the slightest down hill, like i lost my job a few years back, we would be right back on. I have been off pa now for 2+ years. However, since i still fall in the low income bracket, and my job doesnt provide health insurance, i am still receiving state insurance for my family. And thank god for that.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

NerdyMamaofOne
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

Quoting ksueditz:

Currently on no pa but have needed it in the past.
BUMP!

MissMoonlight
by Silver Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Bumps for you!
NerdyMamaofOne
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Thank you!

Quoting MissMoonlight:

Bumps for you!

NerdyMamaofOne
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:36 PM

bump

momof2891
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:36 PM
7 moms liked this
Bump! We are on pa and some of the comments people make are so rude and not at all true. They just assume that bc a person is on pa then they are lazy trailer trash.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN