Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

E.T.A!!! I Will Be Experiencing my FIRST-TIME MFM Threesome next week.....all week!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Are you interested in knowing how my first time MFM threesome went?

Options:

YES!!!

nah....not interested.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 419

View Results

EDIT: Ok, I read through all the replies and let me get some things straight:

I met my dh when I was 16. I started dating him when I was 19. I married him when I was 22. I am now 26.

My husband and I spoke about this and all the rules that go with it. We have made it clear. My dh is a dirty dirty man and VERY open minded and we only live once so we want to experience everything!

My dh has been telling me how much he loves me and he doesn;t want me to think that he is giving me away. He has been reassuring me that I am his everything and that this is just for fun! .I do not believein divorce. I am in it with him for the good the bad and the ugly. OH and btw, we are a HOT SMOKING COUPLE. I posted a pic in those rate posts and you guys actually scored us a 9!

Thanks to all my supporters and I def will post the update and for those who do not support, do not open this and if you do then you secretly think what I am doing it hot as shit!

So, I am leaving tomorrow morning for the 9 hr trip to see him. Can't wait! (btw, we will be doing other things like going downtown, shopping seeing the sights, ect. It's not like we will be fucking the WHOLE ENTIRE time!)

Hey Ladies!

I am 26 yrs old. My Husband is 27 yrs old. We have known eachother for 11 yrs, dated for 7, married for 4. We have 2 beautiful boys together who are 2 and 5.

My DH has been talking to me about a fantasy he has had. He has had it ever since he known me. He has had a threesome before with a girl and his friend before...a couple of times and he always said that he thought about me each time.

He has known his friend for about 10 yrs so he is a very close friend. He trusts him 100% and only did threesomes with him.

Now my dh is NOT bi-sexual. He does NOT want to do anything with him at all. He just has this fantasy about filling my every desire and satisfying me to the MAX.

This is my first time EVER. I only had sex with 5 men in my life and I haven't experienced anything WILD.

So this is my chance to experience something crazy WITH my dh and not having to cheat on him or anything. I NEVER thought about cheating on my dh. I love my dh and he loves me so this would only enhance our sex life. We are very excited about it and so am I.

My dh's friend knows about this and that we have been planning this and I know his friend. I met him once before a LONG time ago. He is a nice guy. He is sweet and not agressive at all...well..maybe in the bed which I have no problem with lol. As long as his personality isn't at all rude or obnoxious and it isn;t.

My dh's friend has been looking for an apartment studio to rent for us and he has been really nice about this so we have our own privacy and can be as loud as we want without any complaints.

I am nervous, excited, anxious, and soo happy to feel loved by 2 men at the same time. 4 strong hands covering my body. 2 hard dicks rubbing up against me. 2 tongues that want to explore my mouth. I just can;t wait. to feel this experience.

My DH cannot wait to see another man satisfy me and I cannot either.

I would LOVE to post about my first-time experience when my vacation is over for those who are interested in how everything went and are maybe thinking about have a MFM Threesome. If I get enough yeses in the polls telling me they want to know how it went, I will post.

Wish me Luck!!

xoxo

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Always sad to see a marriage fail.

Good luck...

sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Different strokes...

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't love your husband and you ARE cheating.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck! I'm in a poly relationship with 2 men. Sex is always amazing!!!
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:13 PM
12 moms liked this

That's not two men loving you, it's two men fucking you. You have love and fucking confused.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:14 PM

I have a friend that started doing this a couple of years ago.  They just separated last week and are filing for divorce.  Wife decided she liked the other man better.  Good luck with that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:14 PM

I dated himm and been married for 7 yrs all together..he did these things with his friend 3 yrs before he was with me!

Quoting jynkx:

you and your man have been involved for 11 years, and he has been friends with this man for 10 years..... why was he having threesomes with other people while you were in the picture?  not judging, just wondering how that went down.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey Ladies!

I am 26 yrs old. My Husband is 27 yrs old. We have known eachother for 13 yrs, dated for 7, married for 4. We have 2 beautiful boys together who are 2 and 5.

My DH has been talking to me about a fantasy he has had. He has had it ever since he known me. He has had a threesome before with a girl and his friend before...a couple of times and he always said that he thought about me each time.

He has known his friend for about 10 yrs so he is a very close friend. He trusts him 100% and only did threesomes with him.

Now my dh is NOT bi-sexual. He does NOT want to do anything with him at all. He just has this fantasy about filling my every desire and satisfying me to the MAX.

This is my first time EVER. I only had sex with 5 men in my life and I haven't experienced anything WILD.

So this is my chance to experience something crazy WITH my dh and not having to cheat on him or anything. I NEVER thought about cheating on my dh. I love my dh and he loves me so this would only enhance our sex life. We are very excited about it and so am I.

My dh's friend knows about this and that we have been planning this and I know his friend. I met him once before a LONG time ago. He is a nice guy. He is sweet and not agressive at all...well..maybe in the bed which I have no problem with lol. As long as his personality isn't at all rude or obnoxious and it isn;t.

My dh's friend has been looking for an apartment studio to rent for us and he has been really nice about this so we have our own privacy and can be as loud as we want without any complaints.

I am nervous, excited, anxious, and soo happy to feel loved by 2 men at the same time. 4 strong hands covering my body. 2 hard dicks rubbing up against me. 2 tongues that want to explore my mouth. I just can;t wait. to feel this experience.

My DH cannot wait to see another man satisfy me and I cannot either.

I would LOVE to post about my first-time experience when my vacation is over for those who are interested in how everything went and are maybe thinking about have a MFM Threesome. If I get enough yeses in the polls telling me they want to know how it went, I will post.

Wish me Luck!!

xoxo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

a week?  where will your children be for a whole WEEK?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:16 PM
I had a 3some with the hottest men ever... I was not in a relationship... It was awesome and hot as hell... Post with update.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:17 PM

we are leaving the city for this..my kids will be with family

Quoting Anonymous:

a week?  where will your children be for a whole WEEK?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:17 PM
4 moms liked this
That's disgusting and trashy. Maybe your next husband will care more about you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN