Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Husband just shows up at our Daughters (5) School?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

He cheated and left me and my daughter. Ever since he has been a monster. Tried to leave me with nothing unenrolled our daughter from preschool without telling me. Turned off utilities. Moved in with his family with no responsibilities. He's pissed he has to pay me spousal support.child Support. $2400 a month. Anyway, he had us kicked out of our rental, tried to take my car away from me.

Now he wants a paternity test and cut off temp-visitation with our daughter till the custody hearing. He has lost his mind.  He's dealing with some woman with 4 kids, and helping her out with money, spends time with her kids babysitting and hanging out. come to find out.

I would never have thought he would have put his daughter through this nastiness. I don't want his loser ass, but I think he should treat his kid better.

So, I find out the other day he has shown up twice at my daughters school with no warning. Had lunch with her and sat with her in class. Bringing her gifts?? He has visitation but won't use it, I just don't understand his carzy behavior, and yes our daughter is his. I have never given his a reason to think she is not. Never cheated.

wtf???

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Replies (21-30):
Allinorder
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Maybe he is on drugs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:02 PM

He did once to take her to a Dr appointment he set up for her, that I told him not to bother with, because i deal with all that stuff. I didn't know she was gone till that afternoon when he called me to come get here. After he did that I got the court order and took it to the school and made sure he couldn't do that again.

Quoting Lilbit1153:

Has he ever attempted to take the child out of the school?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:10 PM

He doesn't have a chance to take her. I have been doing it alone for a year. While he ran around being a teenager with no responsibilities. Plus he's trying to say he doesn't believe she's his. He did tell me he would keep me wrapped up in court and has called CPS on me. Ever since he lost his mind and left I have been the one making sure this kids life is normal, and I have done a great jon. Also if you want custody, don't cancel your visitation. It looks bad.

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

That's what I was thinking. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I would be terrified that he is trying to take your daughter. Show up at school so school knows him, daughter is ok with it and then one day - he takes her.  He is trying to hurt you and what would hurt you more than taking her?    Or second thought would be that he is planning on fighting you for custody.  Showing the school what a great daddy he is, blah, blah, gets in with the judge and boom- he's custodial parent and your paying CS. The guy is scum, don't take what he is doing lightly.  If he has no legal ties to your school while he is suing for paternity then tell the school he can't be there. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:14 PM

He doesn't see her because he chooses not to see her, we have a Temp Visitation order that I followed to the tee. He will prob try to say I kept her from him, but that bull. When he decided to to return her to my house like he is suppose to after a weekend. (he wanted me to come to his families house). I called the cops and he brought her home. He could do the same if I was keeping her from him. Which I'm not.

Quoting Harley8:

You cant stop him from visiting her at school unless you have a court order. He cant take her unless its his visitation schedule. Even the school cant stop him. You have to get a court order. Just remember if you do not let him see her, he can fight the spouse and child support order and not pay you anything! Just advice my sister is a lawyer. Protect your rights, just remeber if you take his away, you may end up with nothing! GL!

redhead-bedhead
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:16 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of him snatching her

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't have a chance to take her. I have been doing it alone for a year. While he ran around being a teenager with no responsibilities. Plus he's trying to say he doesn't believe she's his. He did tell me he would keep me wrapped up in court and has called CPS on me. Ever since he lost his mind and left I have been the one making sure this kids life is normal, and I have done a great jon. Also if you want custody, don't cancel your visitation. It looks bad.

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

Quoting Anonymous:

I would be terrified that he is trying to take your daughter. Show up at school so school knows him, daughter is ok with it and then one day - he takes her.  He is trying to hurt you and what would hurt you more than taking her?    Or second thought would be that he is planning on fighting you for custody.  Showing the school what a great daddy he is, blah, blah, gets in with the judge and boom- he's custodial parent and your paying CS. The guy is scum, don't take what he is doing lightly.  If he has no legal ties to your school while he is suing for paternity then tell the school he can't be there. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:19 PM

He's your ex, so I guess you know best. But I will share something I heard once, that absolutely terrified me. A guy was convicted of murdering the daughter of his ex girlfriend. At the sentencing hearing, she screamed at him.."why her, why did you have to hurt her, I was the one you were mad at."  And he very calmly looked at her and said "because if I killed you, she would have been in pain, by killing her, your're the one in pain."  I have never forgotten those words, scared the crap out of me.  Please be careful.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

Quoting Anonymous:

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:15 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't think so.

Maybe he just wants to see his daughter without dealing with the OP and drama.

Quoting Melissa_4:

Why are they even letting him in the school then???  That's a huge red flag!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

I'd file for custody ASAP!

pbjtime87
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:19 PM
I think he's trying to undermined you and get visitation with no permission from you... I'd get the court order revised so that he can't be near her unless you agree to it... Also notify the school that she is not to leave school grounds with him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Thanks for the replies!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN