Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Husband just shows up at our Daughters (5) School?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

He cheated and left me and my daughter. Ever since he has been a monster. Tried to leave me with nothing unenrolled our daughter from preschool without telling me. Turned off utilities. Moved in with his family with no responsibilities. He's pissed he has to pay me spousal support.child Support. $2400 a month. Anyway, he had us kicked out of our rental, tried to take my car away from me.

Now he wants a paternity test and cut off temp-visitation with our daughter till the custody hearing. He has lost his mind.  He's dealing with some woman with 4 kids, and helping her out with money, spends time with her kids babysitting and hanging out. come to find out.

I would never have thought he would have put his daughter through this nastiness. I don't want his loser ass, but I think he should treat his kid better.

So, I find out the other day he has shown up twice at my daughters school with no warning. Had lunch with her and sat with her in class. Bringing her gifts?? He has visitation but won't use it, I just don't understand his carzy behavior, and yes our daughter is his. I have never given his a reason to think she is not. Never cheated.

wtf???

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Replies (31-40):
weirdkids
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:49 AM

file a temp restraining order to prevent him from showing up at the school unannounced.

Jcothrine
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:53 AM

i would make sure the school knows you have custody (or what level of custody you have) and for him NOT to be allowed to take her from school..but i see no problem with him visiting during school hours as long as he doesn't take her from there....

JC

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Quoting Melissa_4:

Why are they even letting him in the school then???  That's a huge red flag!

He is her father school's do not like to get into domestic stuff. Even when you list who can pick a child up if when they were together he is known as the dad we really can't get into that.  The most we can do is call mom and call the cops. Hell, by that time the nut could have wiped out a whole bunch of people. We do not like domestic stuff.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I would be terrified that he is trying to take your daughter.  Show up at school so school knows him, daughter is ok with it and then one day - he takes her.  He is trying to hurt you and what would hurt you more than taking her?    Or second thought would be that he is planning on fighting you for custody.  Showing the school what a great daddy he is, blah, blah, gets in with the judge and boom- he's custodial parent and your paying CS. The guy is scum, don't take what he is doing lightly.  If he has no legal ties to your school while he is suing for paternity then tell the school he can't be there. 

I doubt he will take her. He is just showing what he can do. He does not want the child. This is the irritate the mom game. If I was her I would not jump on board with it. Children need their dad. I am sorry that he is acting the part of an ass. To pull her from her dad even though he is the one that walked away would hurt more than anything. I would let him see his child if he chose to. If he don't want to see his child then let him be a total asshat and walk away. I would never unless in sexual or physical or verbal abuse cases put my child in the middle of my bs.

Grown people on tv everyday crying about how their parent's act. It is better that she be the bigger person now. She is the custodial parent. He is a parent as well, he is acting like a child but she can't help how her ex is acting. However, I would not stand in the way of him having some type of interaction with his child. He will have to explain his actions to his child when she gets older. Trust me he will pay for what he is doing to both of them somewhere down the line. I wish you luck with this. I hope the best for your baby girl as she deserves her mom and dad.

C.S.K.L
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Tell the school you don't want him having visitations with her t school. And keep a close eye on him and your DD. his signs would make me nervous that he will try and take her
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
The school can't do that. In most states both parents have equal rights to the child's education unless court ordered otherwise. He may not take her from the school but he's perfectly within his rights to go to the school.

Quoting C.S.K.L:

Tell the school you don't want him having visitations with her t school. And keep a close eye on him and your DD. his signs would make me nervous that he will try and take her
C.S.K.L
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Well if you get really worried you can place a restraining order on your and your daughters behalf. If you felt the need to keep him away

Quoting Anonymous:

The school can't do that. In most states both parents have equal rights to the child's education unless court ordered otherwise. He may not take her from the school but he's perfectly within his rights to go to the school.

Quoting C.S.K.L:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM

document everything and get a lawyer, this is very dangerous behavior and could end badly if you do not address it for how serious it is. he sounds like he is falling off the deep end. All I can think about is those stories where the dad goes psycho and kills the kids.... Not to scare you or anything, but his odd behavior is alarming.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM
3 moms liked this

Quite honestly, it sounds like he is trying to see his kid without dealing with you. Sooo, he wants to have lunch with his kid? Big whoop! She probably likes having lunch with her dad and I am sure he likes to see her too. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Seriously? Sounds to me like he is just wanting to see his kid and is making some of an effort. I wouldn't go jumping off the deep end over this!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

document everything and get a lawyer, this is very dangerous behavior and could end badly if you do not address it for how serious it is. he sounds like he is falling off the deep end. All I can think about is those stories where the dad goes psycho and kills the kids.... Not to scare you or anything, but his odd behavior is alarming.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured