Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Husband just shows up at our Daughters (5) School?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

He cheated and left me and my daughter. Ever since he has been a monster. Tried to leave me with nothing unenrolled our daughter from preschool without telling me. Turned off utilities. Moved in with his family with no responsibilities. He's pissed he has to pay me spousal support.child Support. $2400 a month. Anyway, he had us kicked out of our rental, tried to take my car away from me.

Now he wants a paternity test and cut off temp-visitation with our daughter till the custody hearing. He has lost his mind.  He's dealing with some woman with 4 kids, and helping her out with money, spends time with her kids babysitting and hanging out. come to find out.

I would never have thought he would have put his daughter through this nastiness. I don't want his loser ass, but I think he should treat his kid better.

So, I find out the other day he has shown up twice at my daughters school with no warning. Had lunch with her and sat with her in class. Bringing her gifts?? He has visitation but won't use it, I just don't understand his carzy behavior, and yes our daughter is his. I have never given his a reason to think she is not. Never cheated.

wtf???

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM

OP said he cut off temp. visitation. If he wanted to see her he can. What he is doing is telling her he doesnt want to see her, questioning paternity but going behind her back to see her at school. That is a red flag imo. OP said he could see her, so why is sneaking around to do it???

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously? Sounds to me like he is just wanting to see his kid and is making some of an effort. I wouldn't go jumping off the deep end over this!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

document everything and get a lawyer, this is very dangerous behavior and could end badly if you do not address it for how serious it is. he sounds like he is falling off the deep end. All I can think about is those stories where the dad goes psycho and kills the kids.... Not to scare you or anything, but his odd behavior is alarming.

Kris_PBG
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:49 AM
No it's not. They have to follow the court order. It does not say he can't come visit her at school.

Quoting Melissa_4:

Why are they even letting him in the school then???  That's a huge red flag!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TugboatWifey
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:49 AM
I feel so sorry for yall's daughter :(
Pnukey
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quite honestly, it sounds like he is trying to see his kid without dealing with you. Sooo, he wants to have lunch with his kid? Big whoop! She probably likes having lunch with her dad and I am sure he likes to see her too. 

That is how I read it too.

afwifeandmommy3
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Goodluck he's going to be a real peach to deal with through the yrs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kris_PBG
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
On what grounds?????

Sounds like he is appropriate when at school.

Quoting weirdkids:

file a temp restraining order to prevent him from showing up at the school unannounced.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Probably because he doesn't want to deal with her to see his kid??

Quoting Anonymous:

OP said he cut off temp. visitation. If he wanted to see her he can. What he is doing is telling her he doesnt want to see her, questioning paternity but going behind her back to see her at school. That is a red flag imo. OP said he could see her, so why is sneaking around to do it???

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously? Sounds to me like he is just wanting to see his kid and is making some of an effort. I wouldn't go jumping off the deep end over this!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

document everything and get a lawyer, this is very dangerous behavior and could end badly if you do not address it for how serious it is. he sounds like he is falling off the deep end. All I can think about is those stories where the dad goes psycho and kills the kids.... Not to scare you or anything, but his odd behavior is alarming.

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Legally since there is a visitation order in place and there is no "no-contact" order, they have to allow the father to see his child. Her custody order only gives her permission to bar the school from allowing him to pick her up, not see her.

Quoting Melissa_4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaFLgurl
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:55 AM

THIS!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Now that you know he's showing up at the school I would have another talk to ensure that everyone knows that YOU have custody of your dd. Let them know that they are to immediately call the police if he tries to leave school with her.

Seems he wants people to think he is the grand dad, to use against you in court.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:56 AM

The temp order says she has custody right now, it would not prevent him from seeing his own child at school as long as he doesn't leave with her.

Sorry, meant to quote the person you quoted, not Kris_PBG

Quoting Kris_PBG:

No it's not. They have to follow the court order. It does not say he can't come visit her at school.

Quoting Melissa_4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN