Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He is choosing that fat b**** over his kids and thats fine *edited*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies

Me and my ex were married for 23 years. 

After years and years of dealing with his bi-polar ass, I had an affair. Yes I know I was wrong but its in the past, so moving on.

I finally filed for divorce a year and two months ago and it was finally finalized about a month ago. Since I had him move out, he has the girls every other weekend. Lately he has been coming up with excuse after excuse not to have them. I will admit that they are difficult at times but he doesnt help at all. He will get in your face and scream and holler. He lives on the thrill of intimidating people. 

they spend the minimum time with him. I havent filed for child support yet. I am THIS close to filing though. I dont even want him around them anymore.

But about the woman I am talking about in my title. Late last year he got his live in girlfriend pregnant. It made me a bit angry that he was so irresponsible. He knows he has issues and yet spawned another innocent child. 

This evening he sent me a text and when you read it you will probably agree it sounds like something a woman would say. It said:

"Look S is coming with me to get the girls tonight. You just need to get used to her being in the picture."

I just felt like that was so rude. This evening she was there when we exchanged the girls. SHe just had an attitude. I feel so disrespected. I fucking hate him. 

I wanted to add a little more, Mostly concerning his mental state. I dealt with his swings for years. I tried to stay until the kids were 18, but I just couldnt. It is not easy living with a bipolasr individual. He would belittle me and tell me I was stupid and for some reason I started to believe it.

When he is in his "good mood" he will ask my daughter things like "would it be wrong of me to ask S to move out although she is pregnant?" They are 14 and 12- who in the hell asks a CHILD a question like that?! He will text me that he loves me and always will. When I dont respond I get  a text that says "oh well fuck you., you cant even respond to a nice text. Make sure you carry some condoms you whore."

He is constantly on a roller coaster with his emotions and my kidsa re starting to be involved more and more.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:23 PM
4 moms liked this
So it WAS ok for the loser to procreate with you...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Well regardless of how you feel about her, she is pregnant with your children's half sibling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:25 PM

hmph

Quoting Anonymous:

Well regardless of how you feel about her, she is pregnant with your children's half sibling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:26 PM
4 moms liked this
Umm. You cheated. He moved on. Maybe you should do the same.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:27 PM
he had three affairs in the first 5 years

Quoting Anonymous:

Umm. You cheated. He moved on. Maybe you should do the same.
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:28 PM
2 moms liked this

You WILL have to learn to live with S being in the picture.  He did not say you have to like her or go to lunch with her.

jillbailey26
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, this is your life now.  Get used to it.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

xoch86
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Well.. Maybe it's just me, but that would fly with me. It only takes one person to pick up those kids. I would tell them to their faces that the next time she shows up at my door I would file a restraining order. Who he has in his life, and in his home is HIS business not yours. There is no reason why u would have to "get use to" anyone because at the end of the day, the only person u should be communicating with, and doing exchanges with is HIM. Sure the goal is for u guys to get along for the kids.. It with that kind of an attitude, I can already tell its gonna be an issue so it's best to keep things between u two, and make that clear to them both..

KelissaMaye
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Sorry. Get used to it. You're the one that filed for divorce.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM

My ex's wife has an attitude and she's never even met me. I feel your pain in a way. I would never have her in my son's life and I won't have to since they live a couple of provinces away. She is just mentally unstable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)