Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a licensed marriage, child and family therapist! CLOSED!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 273 Replies
3 moms liked this

Sorry everyone, but I will not be answering any more questions... as I do not have any more time today.

Sometime in the future I will post another thread like this, but for now I hope I helped most of you.

Sorry if I didn't get to answer some of the questions. I am not going to delete this thread, so others can have a look at the advice I have given and maybe get an insight of what I was advising others to do. 

If you do not like that I posted this, that is too bad. I am simply giving advice and a helping hand. You do not have to take this advice, obviously... but I just wanted to help out a little on my day off :) 

Good luck to you all xoxo! 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:50 PM
First page! Lol. Do you give advice based on Christian values?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:51 PM
What's the best way to screw up a marriage?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Do people married young really have more problems? Why do they have a high divorce rate?
lynndinski
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM

How do you feel about CIO? Trying it out for the first time tonight with our 5 month old...

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Can u fix me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ElitestJen
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM
6 moms liked this

It kinda freaks me out when I see typos from someone claiming to have a master's degree.  Why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM
What would you do about family members that have poor parenting skills? To the point that their 5 year old is developmentally at maybe 2 years. Reading, writing, doesn't know alphabet, isn't counting, all of that. I tried talking to them but it doesn't seem to sink in.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Why does my 5 yr old through tantrums and kick things over and throw herself down on the ground kicking and screaming like she is possessed
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Why is my DH being such a butthead?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM
How do I let go of the past. My SO betrayed my trust several times & I made the choice to ask him to come back. I took him back because I love him, our children love & need him & because I honestly don't see myself with anybody else.

But I still have anger towards him at times.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN