Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know what just happened but it doesn't feel good...*ETA*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 194 Replies
Dh and I had a few drinks tonight and I'll admit, got a little tipsy. Well we started having sex and everything was great. Then he said he was going to cum soon and he was going to do it inside me. I said "no" he said "oh yea baby it's coming" I again said "no, please don't" ...said it about four or five more times. Well he did it and now I feel like my world is crumbling around me while he is just laying there, sleeping next to me.

Wtf just happened? Words can't even describe the dread I feel inside me right now. :'(

*ETA*
I am NOT saying my husband raped me...let's just get that out of the way. I am not on birth control for personal reasons. I had a miscarriage in sept and am terrified of getting pregnant again right now. I know we should have used another form of bc (condoms or w/e) and that was equally MY fault. I guess I just didn't realize how freaked out I would be if I did get pregnant right now. A few months after the mc I kind of thought well if I get pregnant again, I will be scared but I will be okay. I had no idea I would have this reaction to the possibility of being pregnant. Yes, we've always used the pull out method and for ten years it has worked for us (I know not always effective, can still get pregnant, but at that time it wasn't as big a deal if I did get pregnant). I guess that is why I just assumed when I told dh not to cum inside me (before he was actually cumming) I just assumed he would pull out as usual. I am hurt that he didn't listen this time but again, NOT saying he raped me. I will not be getting the plan b pill...I don't believe in taking it. If I am pregnant as a result of last night then I will deal with it. I know I am scared, mad, confused and a bunch of other things but I will deal with the consequences of OUR bad choices.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Why can't he come in you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:11 PM
You are married....
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM
11 moms liked this
Please....Do not try to sit here and say you were raped.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry your feeling like that :(
sadiebug1228
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Take a shower?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
macysmom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Thank you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Please....Do not try to sit here and say you were raped.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:13 PM
I'm confused..
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Huh?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Don't want a baby?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Why would you let him enter you if you didn't want him to cum in you? 

Plan B-go to the pharmacy and get it.  Now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured