Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Judge me all you want, but I'm ecstatic!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My fiancé and I, against all odds, are purchasing a single wide trailer. We are currently in a single wide, but the one we're in now is two bedrooms, and the one we're buying is three bedrooms, 20 feet longer and two feet wider, and you wouldn't believe the difference that makes. We have four kids, three (two girls, one boy) share a room currently and the baby sleeps in our room. I know I probably sound like trash, but I'm not, just fell into hard times and now we're clawing our way out.
I honestly can't even believe we were approved for a loan. I'm so thankful and praise God everyday for improving our lives little by little. I'm a SAHM and in school at nights and online and I'm so encouraged by this small feat that I can't wait until we are able to improve our lives so much better!
So bash me if you must but you can't bring me down. And those who are down right now, know that it can and will improve. Even if that first step to getting back on your feet is as small as one extra room, 20 ft longer, and two feet wider.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Replies (221-226):
storkneedsgps
by RoseTyler on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Congratulations
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
seraphimsong
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Congrats!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vamosalaplaya
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:07 PM

I think you're doing great:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Yay!!! Good for you and your family. :) I grew up on a farm, and after our big house burned down(electrical fire)....we bought 2 mobile homes, moved them onto the property and connected them with a hall.  5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms in an instant...:) Cheaper than building and it worked for us.

Mobile homes are so well made nowadays, and who cares? Financiallyou are having something of your OWN.  Congrats and enjoy!!

Quoting Anonymous:

My fiancé and I, against all odds, are purchasing a single wide trailer. We are currently in a single wide, but the one we're in now is two bedrooms, and the one we're buying is three bedrooms, 20 feet longer and two feet wider, and you wouldn't believe the difference that makes. We have four kids, three (two girls, one boy) share a room currently and the baby sleeps in our room. I know I probably sound like trash, but I'm not, just fell into hard times and now we're clawing our way out.
I honestly can't even believe we were approved for a loan. I'm so thankful and praise God everyday for improving our lives little by little. I'm a SAHM and in school at nights and online and I'm so encouraged by this small feat that I can't wait until we are able to improve our lives so much better!
So bash me if you must but you can't bring me down. And those who are down right now, know that it can and will improve. Even if that first step to getting back on your feet is as small as one extra room, 20 ft longer, and two feet wider.

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Congrats!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IamDB
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)