Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Judge me all you want, but I'm ecstatic!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My fiancé and I, against all odds, are purchasing a single wide trailer. We are currently in a single wide, but the one we're in now is two bedrooms, and the one we're buying is three bedrooms, 20 feet longer and two feet wider, and you wouldn't believe the difference that makes. We have four kids, three (two girls, one boy) share a room currently and the baby sleeps in our room. I know I probably sound like trash, but I'm not, just fell into hard times and now we're clawing our way out.
I honestly can't even believe we were approved for a loan. I'm so thankful and praise God everyday for improving our lives little by little. I'm a SAHM and in school at nights and online and I'm so encouraged by this small feat that I can't wait until we are able to improve our lives so much better!
So bash me if you must but you can't bring me down. And those who are down right now, know that it can and will improve. Even if that first step to getting back on your feet is as small as one extra room, 20 ft longer, and two feet wider.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Replies (11-20):
MomRocs1102
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM

congrats :)

Join Adorable Ladies Group, where women can have free uncensored conversations, and discussions minus the bashing and drama. 

www.cafemom.com/group/118542

luvmy2boys0911
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:21 PM
I see no reason to bash you and those that do are pathetic! It's a roof over your childrens heads..that's whats important. Keep up that good attitude and I'm sure more positive opportunities will come your way! Congrats Mama!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Why would someone bash you and your family for trying to better yourselves?

Congrats on your new home!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Congeats!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Thank you ladies!
AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Glad it is getting better for you guys! :)
FL2AK
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:22 PM
You are improving your life and the life of your children. There is nothing to bash about that. Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srhea1000
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Congratulations!  Hope you'll be happy in your new home.

ksueditz
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Congrats! Hope your good luck continues. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Good for you. We lived in a single wide for a while and it was actually pretty nice. If you can afford it and it meets your family's needs don't sweat other people's rude opinions and prejudiced notions of what you should or shouldn't do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)