Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

KKK

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 127 Replies
What do u think of it ? Know anyone in it??

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:59 PM
3 moms liked this
they stupid and disgusting. yes I have and I spit on their grave.
mlsc85
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I don't know anyone in the KKK. I think that they are generally uneducated and trashy. They have a right to think and say whatever they want though, so long as they are not breaking the law. Whatever, you can't fix stupid. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I think they were/are people with messed up morals, diluted ideas and racist thoughts. They are not good for our country anymore than any other racial group. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this

They Suck Donkey Dicks and YES

White Supremacist is the PC term , lol

Mamabear010
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:01 AM
There was a rally in my college town. I didn't go but the sissy had their faces covered. Lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Blueliner
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:02 AM

I think it's a bunch of crazy, stupid, hateful freaks and HELL NO I don't know anyone in it!

SheciaBaby
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I live in the south. I don't know people on it but I know the parish I live in has a group of them about 15 minutes from me. One guy used to be the principle of a school. I know a parish/county about 45 min away is really big for it. They actually still burn crosses. But I've never seen such things. Been called an N word once... I have lots of white friends and don't know anyone involved in it
But I know it exists. Also dated a guy who's parents were real racist. He brought me to his house and they told him get me out of there before the neighbors burn a cross in their yard . I felt horrible
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beachbeauty
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:08 AM

This makes me feel very naive.  I have lived on military bases for the past 13 years where there is plenty of ethnic diversity and no one blinks an eye (except the occassional ass), I have known that the kkk is still in existence, but I thought it was more of a discreet thing, not where they actually acted on their hatred.  And I'm sorry someone made you feel that way.

Quoting SheciaBaby:

I live in the south. I don't know people on it but I know the parish I live in has a group of them about 15 minutes from me. One guy used to be the principle of a school. I know a parish/county about 45 min away is really big for it. They actually still burn crosses. But I've never seen such things. Been called an N word once... I have lots of white friends and don't know anyone involved in it
But I know it exists. Also dated a guy who's parents were real racist. He brought me to his house and they told him get me out of there before the neighbors burn a cross in their yard . I felt horrible

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:08 AM
2 moms liked this

I could care less about the kkk. they mean nothing to me what so ever. to hate because of color is rediculious. We are all pink on the inside.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Didn't even know that the KKK still exhisted.  Can't say that I've heard anything about them in 25+ years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)