Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Honestly

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this

So does anyone else actually have a good relationship with their SO/DH?

We look at our friends insane relationships, and just look at each other and say thank you. Then I read the posts on here about everyone cheating, or going through each other's things to see if someone's cheating, or never being home, or whatever else you have going on and I think to myself that I am apparently the oddity.

I love my DH and I'm confident that he loves me too. I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone that I couldn't trust, or someone that couldn't trust me. I like to think that I wouldn't put up with being called fat or ugly, and I believe that if either of us couldn't stand spending time together we wouldn't stay together.

Do you remember why you decided to breed with the guy? Maybe you should take a step back and actually think about what he means to you. Ask him to do the same. Remember why you're important to each other, why you want to be partners in life. Think about what it actually means to be partners. Go back to dating each other and actually TALKING to each other. Spend some time together goofing around, and some serious time together bearing your hearts and souls to each other. If you have issues in your relationship get some marriage counselling, there is NOTHING wrong with getting help fixing your problems. You need to fix your problems before your kids grow up thinking that unhealthy relationships are normal, and it's perfectly acceptable for husbands to call their wives names and not come home at night, or for wives to act like lunatics and sleep around.

I can't possibly be the only one in a happy relationship, at least I really hope I'm not.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:40 AM
I have an alright one. I mean we have ups and downs but we arent abusive towards each other and we love each other still after 5 years. I cant imagine my life without him even though at times he drives me fucking nuts.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this

<----Together 31 yrs, Married 28 Happily-Ever-Afer & even BETTER!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:43 AM

I hope women on here exaggerate.  What I don't understand is why they seem upset when anyone has life good.  Just because they are in misery doesn't mean everyone has to be.

skittlefart
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:45 AM

SO and I have an awesome relationship. Sure he can be a dick sometimes, but I can also be quite a cunterella too. It's small stuff though. Could be a lot lot worse. 

photo f0d2fac9-968e-4f2a-b2d4-23b82e20f027_zps882254c2.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Numom61507
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:47 AM

My parents have been married for 38 years next month. They still act like love-sick teens. We just shake our heads, say "EWWWWWW" and laugh when they start up..

FL2AK
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:49 AM
We have a great relationship with each other.
NoahandEliza
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:50 AM
I continue to breed with him because we make pretty babies!

No, really, we get along great. We have that whole unconditional love thing goin on. I gave birth to our third 3 1/2 weeks ago and I'm still puffy and moody, but he tells me I'm beautiful and amazing everyday. Granted, he gets annoyed that let the cat sleep on our bed and I hate that he can't spit toothpaste without covering the mirror, among other things, but we don't *really* mind because we still love each other.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Your not the only one..........Dh and I are in a wonderfully happy relationship. Sometimes we do have little spurts but we always make up and say sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:50 AM
My dh is absolutely perfect.
Cheribomb
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Very happy marriage here :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN