Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

okay so maybe it was a bit childish..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this
Let me start by saying I am VERY pregnant.

My DH works 2nd shift (4pm-1am).Then Saturdays he works 9am-3:30pm and 4pm-1am.

So I cleaned the house,showered (to wake myself up for when he gets home),made him dinner and waited..20 mind before he is scheduled to get off he calls me from a coworkers phone to tell me they asked him to work till 7am and he agreed.Didn't talk to me about it or anything.So here I am anxiously waiting for him to come home and now I have to wait till 7,see him for 2 hours and he leaves again for 18+ hours.

So I hung up on him,went to his job and told him "either you come home now or you stay here till I decide to come get you" and I left with his car.

I HATE being home by myself overnight! I can't sleep without him,I don't feel safe (there's creepy shit happening around here lately).

I don't even feel safe taking my puppy out to potty! It creeps me the fuck out..we live in the middle of nowhere!

So yes,I threw a temper tantrum and cried (not sure why) now I don't want him home at all.Dear hormones,I hate you.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Definitely immature. He's working to support you. The least you can do is wait for him to come home to bitch at him. It's okay to be mad. It's NOT okay for you to go to his work and cause a scene.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
morrigan914
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:48 AM
How do you plan to function with a baby? Seek counseling to manage your anxiety, learning to 'mediate' helped me A LOT. And apologize to him.
hotmama83227
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:48 AM

oh that has a ton to do with hormones lol i have felt the same exact way before!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:50 AM
I didn't cause a scene.He was by himself.

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

Definitely immature. He's working to support you. The least you can do is wait for him to come home to bitch at him. It's okay to be mad. It's NOT okay for you to go to his work and cause a scene.

sucker4myloves
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:51 AM
3 moms liked this

I understand irrationality while pregnant, we all of us on here go through it. But you way overreacted, you're using hormones as an excuse for how you lashed out, and you need to go to him and apologize. He's working his ass off. Those are NOT easy hours. He's taking care of you so you can spit in his face like that? Go apologize.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!
REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Two words..... security system.

GET ONE!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:52 AM
I have NEVER been like this,I have never been one to be scared of being alone and I would be fine but someone has been coming around our house late at night (tried to break in twice now).

Quoting hotmama83227:

oh that has a ton to do with hormones lol i have felt the same exact way before!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Were working on it!

Quoting Anonymous:

Two words..... security system.

GET ONE!

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Yet, you went there. Threatened him with stranding him there or coming home (this making a scene when he would either need to explain having to go home instead or having to explain why he no longer has his car there) then really left him there!

Unacceptable.

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't cause a scene.He was by himself.

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hotmama83227
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:55 AM

holy freaking hell....i'd get a big dog! lol no really that's scary, hormones plus anxiety....i can't say i blame you! does he know how scared you are to be home alone??

Quoting Anonymous:

I have NEVER been like this,I have never been one to be scared of being alone and I would be fine but someone has been coming around our house late at night (tried to break in twice now).

Quoting hotmama83227:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN