Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bash away!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
Since it's late.. Im sure you Ladies need something to do so here. Im 19, engaged to a 36 year old. We have a 4 month old together. I also have a 4 year old from being a drug abusing promiscious teenager. DD4 lives with my parents. But I get her about 3 nights a week sometimes more. Will be getting her back once our finances are sorted out. I had to quit my job last year due to high risk pregnancy. DF LOST his job a few months ago wasnt accepted for unemployment. We have FS. Im not sure how were going to pay this months light/water bill. I breastfeed. Co sleep. And hold. Love. And kiss my baby constantly. Df also has 2 other kids. Who I dont particularly like to be around. I think theyre too clingy, spoiled and are not disciplined at all. So when theyre here.. Im usually not. Was molested @ age 12 which probably is why Im fucked up.. But other things factor into that as well. I have anxiety/nerve problems but am not on any meds... Now bash/comment away!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:47 AM
I sometimes spank my 4 y.o. But do not like doing so and am looking for alternatives. She seems like she may have adhd.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Why do you need the drama on here? Goodness sakes.

Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Thank YOU for making me Even MORE PROUD of my DDs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:47 AM
2 moms liked this

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Your finances aren't sorted out.  You get pregnant.  Your bf is a lazy bum. You get a government handout.  Your bf was fired for cause or worked too little to get unemployment.

So you never got therapy and you are still fucked up.  How sad.  I pity you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Since it's late.. Im sure you Ladies need something to do so here. Im 19, engaged to a 36 year old. We have a 4 month old together. I also have a 4 year old from being a drug abusing promiscious teenager. DD4 lives with my parents. But I get her about 3 nights a week sometimes more. Will be getting her back once our finances are sorted out. I had to quit my job last year due to high risk pregnancy. DF LOST his job a few months ago wasnt accepted for unemployment. We have FS. Im not sure how were going to pay this months light/water bill. I breastfeed. Co sleep. And hold. Love. And kiss my baby constantly. Df also has 2 other kids. Who I dont particularly like to be around. I think theyre too clingy, spoiled and are not disciplined at all. So when theyre here.. Im usually not. Was molested @ age 12 which probably is why Im fucked up.. But other things factor into that as well. I have anxiety/nerve problems but am not on any meds... Now bash/comment away!

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Meh your an adult I don't care what you do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:50 AM
I dont. Your comment will probably be the only one I reply back to. Im anonymous. Doesnt matter to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:50 AM

And yet you post this, then ask for people to bash you. Uh huh.

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont. Your comment will probably be the only one I reply back to. Im anonymous. Doesnt matter to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

skittlefart
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:51 AM

>.> ... don't care enough to..

photo f0d2fac9-968e-4f2a-b2d4-23b82e20f027_zps882254c2.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
emptynesst
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Hope things get better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)