Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bash away!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Since it's late.. Im sure you Ladies need something to do so here. Im 19, engaged to a 36 year old. We have a 4 month old together. I also have a 4 year old from being a drug abusing promiscious teenager. DD4 lives with my parents. But I get her about 3 nights a week sometimes more. Will be getting her back once our finances are sorted out. I had to quit my job last year due to high risk pregnancy. DF LOST his job a few months ago wasnt accepted for unemployment. We have FS. Im not sure how were going to pay this months light/water bill. I breastfeed. Co sleep. And hold. Love. And kiss my baby constantly. Df also has 2 other kids. Who I dont particularly like to be around. I think theyre too clingy, spoiled and are not disciplined at all. So when theyre here.. Im usually not. Was molested @ age 12 which probably is why Im fucked up.. But other things factor into that as well. I have anxiety/nerve problems but am not on any meds... Now bash/comment away!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Replies (11-20):
skittlefart
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:52 AM

o.o I want chicken dinner....

Quoting Anonymous:

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

photo f0d2fac9-968e-4f2a-b2d4-23b82e20f027_zps882254c2.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Well y don't u get her tested BC because it's difficult to live with that because I know how that is and why do you want to be bash by us you're taking control of your life you making it better yes you might not have a job yes he might have a job but you guys are working on it right so all I have to say is good luck and make your life worth living for you and your kids because life is too short not to enjoy life

Quoting Anonymous:

I sometimes spank my 4 y.o. But do not like doing so and am looking for alternatives. She seems like she may have adhd.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Thankyou

Quoting emptynesst:

Hope things get better!
Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:57 AM

I married my DH when I was 19, he was 37. Almost 7 years later and we are still happy. I kind of skipped over the rest of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Oh on another more my how many got married when I was 17 and he was 24 an we been married for 9yes good luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Hope thats how it is for us.

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

I married my DH when I was 19, he was 37. Almost 7 years later and we are still happy. I kind of skipped over the rest of it.

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Ok.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Bored aren't you?!   LOL

Why judge? It's not my place........ I just hope you find your path in life and are okay!

I'm a angel sent to watch and protect the children of the earth; I have the 6 elements for guidance and can see the demons of this world and others!!! I have "gifts" that no one understands and will prolly make fun of. Let them bash!!! They just don't understand!!!

justme00
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Silly troll. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Why is your post do defensive? You kow what you're doing is wrong. You are a sad, sad teenager who has bitten off way too much. First thing you need to do is get rid of that loser you're with before you have anymore babies! Sounds like all he can do is make babies. A grown man has a baby, and on the way and can't hold a job? At 36??? That is absurd. Your parents should have put him in prison when you became pregnant with yor 4 month old. They have a serious problem too. 2nd thing, no matter how many babies you have, get yourself in some type of school. I doubt you graduated high school, so go into a trade school of some type. Dont use the babies or a pregnancy as an excuse to not go to school, thats a load of crap and everyone knows it. 3rd, you're on state aid, tell you OB that you are in real trouble mentally, he can refer you to someone who can help you. There's also a program called Family Counts, they can lead you to so good things. You're gonna have to lose that crappy teenage attitude, you lost the right to act like that when you chose to have that baby girl who lives with your parents. Pull yourself up by your boots straps, little girl, your life will not get any better until you decide you want it to. You have a responsibility to those babies. You do not count any more, only they do. You are the only one who controls your future and that of your babies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN