Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

am i a horrible person?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:41 AM
  • 194 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have a six month old baby boy and people ask me his birthday and I either tell them the 6th or the 7th bc I honestly can't remember which day half the time!!! I literally was on the phone with the AG and had to search for his birth certificate so I didn't tell her the wrong day and then I'm completely embarrassed!
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NNB
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:43 AM

Ummm, I don't think it makes you a horrible person, just learn the date?

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:43 AM
6 moms liked this

Rough birth?

maybe some vitamins or something to help memory...?

kinda funny, but a little odd. Not a bad person.

armywifey26
by Krissy on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:44 AM
You're not horrible but it is definitely odd
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:45 AM
2 moms liked this

My parents don't remember how old I am.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:45 AM
2 moms liked this

how could you not remember your childs birthday?

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:49 AM

No doesn't make you a horrible person.  I pause and have to think of my sons birthday so I get it right ( my dds has always been easy. 04-05-06.) but I know Ds birthdate by heart.  Just stumble  when asked. Just work on learning the date 

livric
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:55 AM

hmmm not a bad person as such,  but my kids birthdays are branded into my brain for the rest of my life!  However, DH sometimes gets it wrong and I tease him lol.  maybe write it down and go over it during the day to help memorise it :)  good luck :)  just keep saying the date over and over again and it will eventually get into your long term memory :)

My6Rock
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:58 AM

LOL, my youngest DD is 06-07-08 and I have to remember it by remembering it in order, lol

Quoting Fields456:

No doesn't make you a horrible person.  I pause and have to think of my sons birthday so I get it right ( my dds has always been easy. 04-05-06.) but I know Ds birthdate by heart.  Just stumble  when asked. Just work on learning the date 

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 5:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Isn't it awesome!

Quoting My6Rock:

LOL, my youngest DD is 06-07-08 and I have to remember it by remembering it in order, lol

Quoting Fields456:

My6Rock
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 5:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep! And, at exactly 9:00PM no less. :)

Quoting Fields456:

Isn't it awesome!

Quoting My6Rock:

Quoting Fields456:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)