Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG leave me the hell alone!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
Im at work hiding in my car right now because people wont leave me the hell alone! Where I work, I work 2 different areas. Area A tonight an aide who wants to dick me is working and he is always talking to me and has been getting flirty recently. We also have a temp resident who is damn near stalking me like following me into the lounge areas and to both areas I work and asking for me on my days off. Area B has the creepy chick from area A bothering me and a new guy who works my position and another one so he wont stop touching my shit. I also have a supervisor who is being all sentimental because its his last day on that shift who has been following me around all day just blabbing his damn head off about nonsense. Aide from area A even made a comment about wanting to chat tonight but "looks like my supervisor already has me" like a damn hooker. The security guard has been overtly flirty with me, asking to take me salsa dancing and shit when I've made it clear I am married! So I had to sneak outside to avoid him! Seriously, I just want to be left the hell alone! WTF makes any of you think I want to just sit here and talk to you!? I am trying to damn work! So screw it, im hiding in my car for a little bit. No matter how nice I am to get away from them they just don't get it. Leave me alone and for damn sure stop flirting with me! WTF indication have I given that I want you assholes to flirt with me!? It doesn't turn this married woman on, it is just annoying and makes you look like a damn pig!
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mandi1992
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Aww turn off nice mode and tell them to f off sounds like thats the only way to be able to work and get rid of em

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:18 AM
I finally told the one guy to "stop touching my shit" right there is front of my supervisor, then went back to the other area. I just came back up so hopefully he atleast got the point. Now im just hoping 1) I didn't just get myself and my supervisor in trouble and 2) the stalker chick stays in her room.

Quoting Mandi1992:

Aww turn off nice mode and tell them to f off sounds like thats the only way to be able to work and get rid of em

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Oh and I forgot to mention the other coworker who tickled my ass tonight! No joke, tickled my ass! I almost hit her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mandi1992
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:22 AM

Good Luck! I hate when people act like suck idiotic asswipes

romalove
by SakePrincess on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Where on earth do you work and what do you do???

Mandi1992
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Seriously?! Tell her next time she touches you you'll sue her for harassment

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh and I forgot to mention the other coworker who tickled my ass tonight! No joke, tickled my ass! I almost hit her.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:24 AM

This, full on back the fuck off mode.

Quoting Mandi1992:

With light and love

Twofeathers
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Wow, you have some very inappropriate coworkers..then again i have noticed that Nurses and techs/CNA's seem to be really "close" on the job..took some getting used too for me, never worked this way before. The hospital I work at isnt like that though..

Kudos for telling the one guy to back off..now continue on lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:32 AM
She got the point pretty quick. When she came up behind me and did that I turned around and almost hit her cause I thought it was one of those guys. I consider her a friend and we have been trying to plan a get together outside of her. We do pick on her because she is always acidently rubbing her boobs on people, and seriously accidently, so I think she thought it would be funny but she knows she crossed a line with my reaction. Had we not been here, I might have just giggled it off.

Quoting Mandi1992:

Seriously?! Tell her next time she touches you you'll sue her for harassment

Quoting Anonymous:

lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Holy crap! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)