Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The Light Shines in the Darkness * A Christian post*

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:23 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

John 1:5

New International Version (NIV)

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Daisypath Easter gifts tickers

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Thank you. Thank you so much. I've been really struggling and have been having thoughts of just walking away from my life or ending everything, and I always find an uplifting post right when I feel my lowest. I love this song, and it's exactly what I needed to hear right now. Even if it's from a stranger singing a song, hearing that I'm actually worth something is such a help. It gives me that extra push to make it through the day
Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you. Thank you so much. I've been really struggling and have been having thoughts of just walking away from my life or ending everything, and I always find an uplifting post right when I feel my lowest. I love this song, and it's exactly what I needed to hear right now. Even if it's from a stranger singing a song, hearing that I'm actually worth something is such a help. It gives me that extra push to make it through the day

You are very very welcome and if you ever need to chat just send me a message.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Matthew 5:14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

This is currently what I am studying...how to be a light in this dark world. Thank you for this!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Thank you. You would recognize my sn, though, and I don't feel comfortable with people knowing that or some other things about me.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Anonymous:

UpstateAnnette
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Beautiful and a message we all need to hear. Thank you!!!

Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Matthew 5:14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

This is currently what I am studying...how to be a light in this dark world. Thank you for this!

You are very welcome

Beautiful31mom

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you. You would recognize my sn, though, and I don't feel comfortable with people knowing that or some other things about me.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Anonymous:

You are very welcome, I just wanted to put the offer out there. And I understand.

Beautiful31mom

Quoting UpstateAnnette:

Beautiful and a message we all need to hear. Thank you!!!

You are welcome!

Beautiful31mom
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:37 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN