Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

have you heard of gallon smashing?)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I am a front end manager at a grocery store. Last night I closed. Around 10 last night some teens came in and as they were walking up to the registers one of them flew the milk and orange juice up in the air then acted like they slipped. It went everywhere. I saw the whole thing and knew it was no accident. Another punk was even recording with his cell phone.

I told them to come with me,but they took off laughing.

I googled and apparently this is a new trend. Teens grabbing gallons of milk or oj or tea. Then tossing it up so it slams the floor and explodes. In some of these videos they come close to hurting other customers and getting them wet.

Pisses me the fuck off. We had to clean that mess up! They just ran off laughing. I bet its on YouTube somewhere this morning.

I'm still pissed.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Just forewarning you. From the videos they do it where others can see and attempt to make it look like an accident. Its not.
HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Parents needed to beat their asses years ago...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Yeah they showed that on Good Morning America. I think it's immature and something needs to be done about it.
lilfishbigocean
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:51 AM

*runs to YouTube*

RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Yeah I've heard of it, and it's not funny. I think these little punks need to be arrested.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:52 AM
I only knew about it because someone on fb commented my vent and said I think you were gallon smashed.

I never heard of it until now!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah they showed that on Good Morning America. I think it's immature and something needs to be done about it.

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Does your store have security cameras?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deputygirls28
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:54 AM
Someone showed me the videos on YouTube and they were laughing saying it was "so funny" ummm....no...no it's not. I agree with you and it pisses me off. Even being a SAHM now it pisses me off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:54 AM
The one's in my store ran away and I was the only manager on duty. I did file a report with my store and called non emergency about it.

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

Yeah I've heard of it, and it's not funny. I think these little punks need to be arrested.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Yep. I filed a report with the store and the police. The store director will handle the rest of it from there.

Quoting Roxygurl:

Does your store have security cameras?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)