Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I know there are a lot of jokes about gingers not having souls and whatever out there and thats fine. I have just recently found out that some people actually fully believe this crap and im worried about my daughter. These people are saying we must kill all red headed babies. I mean I can take a joke but some of these idiots are serious. Im scared she will be bullied in school. And yes I know all kids get picked on at one time or another but this is outragous. It pisses me off that these assholes think its cool to say red heads should kill themselves because they (we) are disgusting. Smh. That all "gingers" shoild be knocked out and stuffed in a trunck then burried alive far away from any homes or people. Ok rant over...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
gblossom
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I've heard that too, but I've never heard it to that extreme that people want them dead ... Have your daughter embrace her uniqueness - Hell, I've heard of woman spending quite a few bucks to become red-headed.:)

bcoll
by Brandi on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I've head about the soul less thing, but I've never had anyone IRL make a comment to or about my daughter. Sorry mama.

Leah3333
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Me, my husband and my son all have red hair. I was never teased in school and neither was my husband, but he went to school in Ireland.
JZB
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Honestly being a red head wasn't an issue when I was in school
banana-bear
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:12 AM
I never heard of that until about a year ago. People say weird shit. I, personally, love red hair!
N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

That's awful. Redheads are gorgeous IMO!

LilliesValley
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Wtf?!?! I've never heard of this. People are crazy.
dbush0584
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:18 AM
SO and DD are both ginger. No one will be reading either of them that way as long as I breathe.
supercarp
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I think the joke is past its prime.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Ginger as in a redhead? That's the dumbest shit I've heard. Why do they have "no soul"?!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)