Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I know there are a lot of jokes about gingers not having souls and whatever out there and thats fine. I have just recently found out that some people actually fully believe this crap and im worried about my daughter. These people are saying we must kill all red headed babies. I mean I can take a joke but some of these idiots are serious. Im scared she will be bullied in school. And yes I know all kids get picked on at one time or another but this is outragous. It pisses me off that these assholes think its cool to say red heads should kill themselves because they (we) are disgusting. Smh. That all "gingers" shoild be knocked out and stuffed in a trunck then burried alive far away from any homes or people. Ok rant over...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Your parents truly think your children have no soul because they have red hair? I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that one...

Quoting Audreesmommy757:

my parents dont see my kids because they say the same about them and it has made me so mad. they never even considered them grandkids.it's sad and yes i worry as well

i do not have red hair i have really dark brown but dh does and he did say he was picked on

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Who is saying this?
I have a beautiful ginger boy
chazzamatazz
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I've never heard any of this said in seriousness.

Cheribomb
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:31 AM
My daughters BFF is a ginger & she doesn't have problems . They go to a predominantly black / mexican high school where the white kids get picked on more. She gets the occasionall , soulless comments but nothing serious according to her she has never had any real problems. She said more people compliment her than are mean.
Acid
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM

You must be hearing things.

I have two red headed neices, my sisters and brothers are all red heads...they've never been teased or bullied.

Are you taking stuff people say on the internet a little too seriously maybe?

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM
3 moms liked this
Like if they talk shit about her having no soul tell her to say in a creepy voice "your soul will do......soon"

Quoting Pnukey:

How old is DD? Hopefully by the time she is in school, people will move on to something else. I do have 2 red-headed students, in a sea of dark-haired students. They take a lot of crap, but at 13 years old, they handle it well.  You may need to teach DD some snappy comebacks. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
renner450
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM
I would worry too. I don't remember ever having a red head friend in elementary. I did have one throughout middle n high school, he was nicknamed Ginger and he was Jewish so it was a doubly wammy for him. Our group of friends always joked with eachother my nickname was savage because I'm Indian. We never let anyone outside our group say anything though, but we didn't really have a problem with bullying.
CookieMom108
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I never heard that before!  I actually pay to have red hair, lol.  

jbirdsladie27
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:35 AM

O.O

2 of the most beautiful people I know are redheads

egyptian_mommy
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Crazy. My sister is a redhead. The only time she was teased is when kids told her she looked like the bus driver who also had red hair.

By the way, Stafford VA?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)