Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I know there are a lot of jokes about gingers not having souls and whatever out there and thats fine. I have just recently found out that some people actually fully believe this crap and im worried about my daughter. These people are saying we must kill all red headed babies. I mean I can take a joke but some of these idiots are serious. Im scared she will be bullied in school. And yes I know all kids get picked on at one time or another but this is outragous. It pisses me off that these assholes think its cool to say red heads should kill themselves because they (we) are disgusting. Smh. That all "gingers" shoild be knocked out and stuffed in a trunck then burried alive far away from any homes or people. Ok rant over...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Replies (91-94):
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:43 PM

I have never heard of that.

Caitlinsmom09
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Thats crazy...ive never heard of that. I think red headed kid are adorable!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TugBoatMama
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I'm only one of a few redheads in the family. My dd is too. But I have never really expreienced what it is you're talking about. Ever. Its mostly meant to be in a joking manner. The only person I have ever heard really bag on redheads is that millionarie matchmaker lady. She has it out for gingers on some personal level I think. She tells every redhead that walks in her door to dye her hair because "Men don't want readheads because they are too hard to deal with, and they're ugly."

Lmao I get the biggest and best compliments on my hair from both men and women. And I've had lots of people stop to compliment how pretty my dd's shade of red is. I find the redhead jokes to be a lot like blonde jokes. *shrug*

ATG499
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:06 PM
I've never heard of all of that. I know "Gingers" have had some pretty messed up stuff said about or to them, but not anything involving death. That shit is just pathetic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN