Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Walking Dead- Someone please explain this to me...

Posted by   + Show Post

Sorry if the pic hasn't shown up. I'm talking about Daryl.

So, I'm the last person to tell someone that they're "wrong" for thinking someone is attractive. I know people have differing opinions on attractiveness. But can someone PLEASE explain the appeal behind him? I do not get it. I don't think he's attractive at all. Now, I don't watch the show, so maybe it has to do with his character? Or do you think he's physically attractive? I'm just looking for opinions, ladies- you'll get no bashing from me because you think he's hot. =)

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Replies (151-156):
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Link to what? His wreck or Charmed appearance? I can get ya both but it won't be clicky.

Quoting colins_mom:

link!

Quoting ShannaBee:

Lol. I think he looked better years ago in the Boondock Saints because I like dark hair. He still looks good though! His eye socket was destroyed and rebuilt with metal. I googled him one day because I was watching an old episode of Charmed and a guy looked exactly like him and it turned out it was him. He played Paige's boyfriend in a couple of episodes.

Quoting sahmamax2:

Quoting ShannaBee:

He looked much better a few years ago. Apparently he was in a bad car wreck and it has altered his face. But I still think he's cute.

Damn-he still looks so hot after an accident?? The guys got it going on!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
colins_mom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:04 PM
about the wreck, I knew he was in charmed

Quoting ShannaBee:

Link to what? His wreck or Charmed appearance? I can get ya both but it won't be clicky.

Quoting colins_mom:

link!

Quoting ShannaBee:

Lol. I think he looked better years ago in the Boondock Saints because I like dark hair. He still looks good though! His eye socket was destroyed and rebuilt with metal. I googled him one day because I was watching an old episode of Charmed and a guy looked exactly like him and it turned out it was him. He played Paige's boyfriend in a couple of episodes.

Quoting sahmamax2:

Quoting ShannaBee:

He looked much better a few years ago. Apparently he was in a bad car wreck and it has altered his face. But I still think he's cute.

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:11 PM
http://theinsider.etonline.com/gossip/57333_Five_Things_You_Don_t_Know_About_Norman_Reedus/index.html

There's one of many, lol.

Quoting colins_mom:

Quoting ShannaBee:

Quoting colins_mom:

link!

Quoting ShannaBee:

Quoting sahmamax2:

Quoting ShannaBee:

Gorilla_Mama
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:15 PM
It has to do with his character for me. He puts on this bad ass front but he's got moments of total heart melting sweetness when children are involved
colins_mom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:16 PM
thanks!

Quoting ShannaBee:

http://theinsider.etonline.com/gossip/57333_Five_Things_You_Don_t_Know_About_Norman_Reedus/index.html

Quoting colins_mom:

Quoting ShannaBee:

Quoting colins_mom:

link!

Quoting ShannaBee:

Quoting sahmamax2:

Quoting ShannaBee:

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:17 PM
You're welcome.

Quoting colins_mom:

thanks!

Quoting ShannaBee:

Quoting colins_mom:

Quoting ShannaBee:

Quoting colins_mom:

link!

Quoting ShannaBee:

Quoting sahmamax2:

Quoting ShannaBee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured