Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Walking Dead- Someone please explain this to me...

Posted by   + Show Post

Sorry if the pic hasn't shown up. I'm talking about Daryl.

So, I'm the last person to tell someone that they're "wrong" for thinking someone is attractive. I know people have differing opinions on attractiveness. But can someone PLEASE explain the appeal behind him? I do not get it. I don't think he's attractive at all. Now, I don't watch the show, so maybe it has to do with his character? Or do you think he's physically attractive? I'm just looking for opinions, ladies- you'll get no bashing from me because you think he's hot. =)

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:07 AM
2 moms liked this
physically I think he's hot, his character makes him that much more attractive! I would feel very safe with him, another attraction. I would probably turn into a whore like Lori and sneak off and bang him! lol
Simple-Beauty
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Rustic manliness?

I don't think he's hot. Glenn on the other hand...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thatsamorex2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:08 AM
2 moms liked this

I think he's sexy and that was before TWD.I watched him in many movies like The Boondock Saints for one.He is really a great actor and is so good with his fans.He also seems really down to earth which makes him even more appealing to me.He use to be a model so I'm thinking that all of us that think he's sexy aren't too crazy for thinking that.Each person has their own taste.I don't get why people find Channing Tatum so hot...sorry I just don't see it.

Simple-Beauty
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, at this point in the show, I don't think he'll be missed if they kill him off.

Quoting Cheribomb:

its plain & simple.. he's the bad boy that has a heart.   

eta:  i can't believe women find Rick hot.  i can't stand his character.  he was a pussypants when it came to his wife fucking his bff.  He is even more annoying now that he is losing his mind.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crazymom21
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Same here about Netflix but I don't care about spoilers. There's still nothing like actually watching it all come to life.

Quoting soon2bmomof3619:

I also think he is pretty yummy, and wait what shoot a walker and cuddle a baby? She has the baby in Season 3? wait no don't tell me lol.  Ummmm I clearly missed a lot. I haven't been able to watch any of season 3 because I only have netflix. And Rick is also hot, but really he's losing his appeal? well that sucks. I can't wait until the put season 3 on netflix, I'm having withdrawals.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ToolArmy066
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:09 AM
I thought so too, its also one of my favorite movies. I don't know what it is about him, but damn lol!!

Quoting mommaashley91:

If you're talking about Daryl I think he's sexy. I thought so when he was in the Boondock Saints too.
ele2837
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:10 AM
I like his voice personally
lovemyhoney19
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:10 AM
I used to feel the same way you do but then he grew on me. I think he is hot! And he is not the type of guy I would find hot which is weird. He's just so good with that bow and arrow haha! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

physically I think he's hot, his character makes him that much more attractive! I would feel very safe with him, another attraction. I would probably turn into a whore like Lori and sneak off and bang him! lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
He's a man's man. He's tough, kills the baddies, takes care of shit but also cares about others.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured