Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my exs affair baby...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM
  • 78 Replies
This is going to be a long one, sorry in advance. My husband and I separated a few years back and he moved in with his friend Joe. Joe had a wife and two adorable little boys, before the separation they frequently came over for dinner and playdates. Red flags were raised when he would say "I'm going over to bunny's"-the wife. I'm like "your friends with Joe, you're going to Joes house. " okay so we seperate, he moves in with them, after a few months we start talking again and around 6 months I'd stay over night there or he'd spend the night at my house. Bunny was always super friendly and seemed happy we were working things out. I talked to this woman about personal things. Bunny gets pregnant and we all assume its her husbands baby, they start looking for a bigger house for the new baby and Ronnie arraigned for us to take over their old house. Once were all settle I realize I'm 3 months pregnant, I thought my periods were messed up from depo. Bunny had her baby a few months later and we all came to see her. It was a split image of my husband, Joe and bunny are mexican but the baby had blonde hair, blue eyes like my husband. I confronted him when we got home and he denied it, there wasn't a hint of him lying and said bunny was always cheating on Joe. I'm 6 months pregnant with his baby and let him convince me. I didn't want to believe it, didn't want to face it. Fast forward 5 years and I see on the news she was arrested on drug charges and the kids were all removed. We get in a nasty argument days later and he admits he was sleeping with her the whole time. I was devastated, absolutely devastated he could lie so convincingly for so long. I was mad he I had no choice but to face it, no more pretending it didnt happen. After days of crying and a lot if thinking I go into mommy mode worrying about this kid being in foster care and what kind of live he's had. I tell Ronnie we need to get custody of him, I couldn't look at Ronnie without seeing him with her but now there's this kids in trouble. About a week after bunnys arrest were getting ready to go into their county for dna tests when we find out Joe already has custody of them. He wanted to let it alone, the kid was safe and already knows Joe as his father. Once I knew the kid was safe, I was moved out before he got home for work. So its been almost a year and I see this kid on Joes Facebook and he is a split image of my son. I want to email Joe all Ronnies messages where Ronnie admit to sleeping with bunny and admitting the kid is probably his...but what good will it do? Joe loves this kid, this kid is happy with his dad and brothers. Should I let it alone or does Joe have a right to know whether he's raising another man's child? I'm thinking about the kid, all he knows is joe being his dad, do I leave it alone? What about when he's older and wonders why he looks nothing like his brothers? Or is it, I left Ronnie, its not my problem?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:10 PM
3 moms liked this
That's some juicy shit! You're just dyingggg to tell Joe. Do it, the kid deserves to know.
cLanief
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Well... he probably knows the kid isn't his If hIm and the mom are mexIcan and the kid is white . Some people are ok with that.
shannonmegan24
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM
I know, I got off cafe mom last year but I have no one in my real life to talk to about this. It embarrassing on part for being so blind. It's embarrassing that my husband cheated, and to top it off there's a kid months older than my son to show for it.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's some juicy shit! You're just dyingggg to tell Joe. Do it, the kid deserves to know.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Is bunny her real name?

shannonmegan24
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Joe had his suspicions too, he'd come home on his lunch unannounced. Bunny even tried to convince us to move into the big house with them to keep Ronnie close. Well first she tried to convince Ronnie to run off with her.

Quoting cLanief:

Well... he probably knows the kid isn't his If hIm and the mom are mexIcan and the kid is white . Some people are ok with that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Sound like a pretty strong woman to me. He is the one who should be embarrassed. What a selfish prick. You didn't do anything wrong deary. :)

Quoting shannonmegan24:

I know, I got off cafe mom last year but I have no one in my real life to talk to about this. It embarrassing on part for being so blind. It's embarrassing that my husband cheated, and to top it off there's a kid months older than my son to show for it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:17 PM
This. The kid deserves to know. His biodad should be paying support.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:17 PM
2 moms liked this
Who names their fucking kid Bunny anyway? She was born to go to jail at some point.
shannonmegan24
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Ya like a total effin stripper! I should of known to keep a chick with that name away from us but they seemed like a happy family. Psh that couldn't be further from the truth. Normally I say, the other woman had no commitments to you, your husband did. Instead of being angry with her, be angry at your husband. But she invited me in her home knowing damn well she just finished screwing my husband. Smiling in my face

Quoting Anonymous:

Is bunny her real name?

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Leave it alone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)