Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i was threatend in walmart

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM
  • 45 Replies
1 mom liked this
Today, i cut out of a long line to go to self check out, and this lady had 2 kids with her her daughter was in the cart and her son was running thru the aisles of the checkout lanes, as i was half way to self checkout here comes her kid running out in front of me and she tells him wait twice and then i hear "if she hits you with that cart i'm gonna slap the shit outta her."

I stopped looked directly at her and said uh excuse me i know u ain't talking to me she just gave me a dirty look i should have walked myself right back over there and let her hit me so i could've sent her to jail.

She should've had her son in the cart to begin with not letting him run around to possibly get hit by someone pushing a cart.

Stupid people call for idiotic reactions i guess.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Bump
livelaughlov26
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:07 PM
6 moms liked this
I hate people
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow I see this happen a lot. I work at a grocery store and I hate when mom's just scream at their kids instead of walking to them and holding their hand. Then they blame someone else for their bad parenting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifbrown
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:10 PM

What an idiot. It drives me when people let their kids run around in stores. It is inconsiderate to other people shopping, leaves their kids open to getting swiped, hurt or breaking things. 

madwifa
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:11 PM

yeah everybody is so ready to kill the next person for nothing. IN your case she should have had her child with her holding her hand. But instead you have to be the bad one.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this
She should've had the kid hold onto the cart, i shoulda stood there and said you wanna hit me try it and i bet you go to jail for hitting a disabled person(i have mild cp) and let her hit me then yelled out MANAGER call the police i was just assulted.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Wow I see this happen a lot. I work at a grocery store and I hate when mom's just scream at their kids instead of walking to them and holding their hand. Then they blame someone else for their bad parenting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Sure, she did.

And, when I go to bed tonight, I'll sleeping with Leonardo DiCaprio.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I told my neighbors about it....they both live in the senior apartments and said if she would have touched you she would've been walking out with a busted lip.

Quoting madwifa:

yeah everybody is so ready to kill the next person for nothing. IN your case she should have had her child with her holding her hand. But instead you have to be the bad one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Most people at my local Walmart get in and out without making eye contact. It's a creepy Place. I have been in a nice new Walmart much diffrent feel..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)