Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I went to Giant today and spent my food stamp card on NY strip steaks and shrimp

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies

Bash away! Life is good. Got an increase to $500 cause I had another child. Yes I'm with the daddy, same daddy too. Boo yah!

Edit: I'm not from New York. I said NY Strip steaks. NEW YORK STRIP STEAKS! How stupid can you be if you never heard of New York Strip Steaks less you're vegetarian.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FL2AK
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:50 PM
18 moms liked this
My family and I are heading out to a very nice restaurant and will be having a wonderful steak dinner to celebrate our oldest son earning a full scholarship to the University that he was accepted to. Oh and we are paying for it with money we actually earned. Now that my dear is brag worthy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Why do I never see people going "I bought steak and caviar with my hard earned money?" 

Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:55 PM
7 moms liked this

TROLL POINTS:

Originality......0

Creativity......0

Effort..........0

Interest Level..0

TOTAL:         0

Y-A-W-N....this has been done 100,000,000,000 times before

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Good god if your gonna lie get it right. They do not increase it that much for a new person.

ajrjj05
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Giant?! 

Yup your from PA.. Just another lowlife in PA I guess :/

Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:56 PM
2 moms liked this

CONGRATS to Him clapping

Quoting FL2AK:

My family and I are heading out to a very nice restaurant and will be having a wonderful steak dinner to celebrate our oldest son earning a full scholarship to the University that he was accepted to. Oh and we are paying for it with money we actually earned. Now that my dear is brag worthy!

jbirdsladie27
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Yumm

FL2AK
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Thanks! We are so happy for him.

Quoting Amybelle:

CONGRATS to Him clapping

Quoting FL2AK:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:05 PM
5 moms liked this

dont brag about steak & shrimp. brag about how you will be a "baby momma, forever" & you'll never be a wife...

_ClearFruit_
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 4:19 PM
That's nice
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured