Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

****UPDATE****ok ladies get in here. I'm worried and maybe ****tmi*****

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:08 PM
  • 30 Replies
Ok here's the thing, I'm in the waiting room at the ER, cause i am having a little vaginal bleeding and i will be 13 weeks pregnant on Monday. This is baby #3 and i never had anything like this happen with my other two pregnancies. There is no pain. I'm really scared and worried.

Really needs words of encouragement right now. Thank you.

**update**
They ran some blood tests, came back normal. Did a ultrasound, baby is fine. They also ran a urine test, that comes back. I have a frinkin UTI. No signs or symptoms of a UTI, but that's what was wrong. I was given medications to take for it and strict bed rest till the 6th of March. Ugh.

Thank you ladies for the support... hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I had bleeding with my 3rd (only one to bleed with) and things were fine. Hopefully everything is ok.

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:11 PM
I had bleeding with ds, things were fine.
BeAmour
by Tonya on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:11 PM
How much blood and what color?
NewMamaBoo
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Good luck ma

rebecca.n
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:12 PM

As long as its just a little...you're probably do okay. They'll probably do an ultrasound to check and give you peace of mind.

proudnewmomm630
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:13 PM
I hope everything is okay all is well pray have faith hun everything gone be okay keep me posted on how u doing.......
jbirdsladie27
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:13 PM
((hugs))
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I've been having a little bleeding with this one. Just spotting though. Doc said it is fine. *hugs* I know it is scary. This is my 5th pregnancy and first to bleed that I didn't immediately miscarry. Please update when you know something.

hnjen12
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I bleed alot with my second off & on for like 4mon. It was just b/c my body is sensitive to pregnancy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 6:13 PM

ive heard woman that have a lot of bleeding and it ends up being nothing. like my mom for example, at 10 weeks bled so much she said it looked like she should have been dead, a rush of blood. the drs told her that she definitely lost the baby well...25 years later, here i am! If your not having and cramping or pain, id suspect your fine. Try not to worry too much until you have answers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)