Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Edit-bil came over and told me totally different story...My husband just came to me and told me that he cheated on me.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 112 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have no idea what to do or so.

I guess on one hand I should be glad that he was honest and admitted it rather than waiting to see of I'd found out...

But I don't know what to do.

I told him I needed some space...so he's down stairs with the kids and I'm sitting in the bedroom...

**sigh*** just venting my frustration I guess...

Edit/ I've actually been sitting here for almost two hours.

What he told me was that it happened, with a stranger, last night.

He came home an hour late after going out with his brother but i didn't think anything of it.

They said they were going to a bar down the street, and Samantha (bils fiancée) drove them home because they were both pretty drunk.

I also didn't think anything if him being drunk since he's only ever gone out to drink three times, includind last night.

I didn't ask anything. I just told him I needed some space and went upstairs. So here I'm sitting...trying to figure out what to do....

We've been married for three years....we've been together since I was 15...that's 9 years we've been together..we have a 4 year old and a 11 month old....

I want to talk to him...but at the same time I don't want to see him..

The kids will both be out soon so I think I'll try to talk to him then...

...hope that answers some questions...

Edit- we talked some after the kids went to bed.

He apologized, and I do believe that he really means it and that it really was just a mistake.

But, I don't feel like I'm the right state of mind to make a decision.

I didn't not ask for in depth details of what happened. I don't want to know every little detail. I feel like that will just make it even worse.

He said that he got drunk, that he just wasn't thinking. That he never meant for it to happen.

I told him that I would need time. He went to his brothers, and sil (bils wife) came over her, because she is my closest friend.

Edit/ I'm so confused.
This morning I asked DH how it happened. He said they went to a bar in a hotel where an old friend of theirs was meeting them. That there was this woman, and that he wasn't ahure how it happened but he ended up in her room

Around 4 bil came over. DH wasn't home. He asked to talk to me.

He said that nothing happened that night.

That DH and he met their old friend who was staying at the hotel.

That DH drink to much, so their friends girl friend helped him up to their room where DH vomited and passed out. He said he tried to tell DH this but he just said "don't make excuses for me". Im so confused. DH is home, I haven't told him what bil told me yet...
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:14 PM
11 moms liked this
Wait until you get pissed. Thats an interesting stage ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:15 PM
That's awful. I'm sorry what are you going to do?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:15 PM
3 moms liked this
wellll first things first.
Who
What
When
Where
Why.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:17 PM
7 moms liked this
Wait until you feel the rage.... right now it's probly numb and sad, the rage isn't too far behind......
Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Ya I would walk downstairs calmly and say it's time to say good night to daddy.. when they leave say you have to go. Good luck to you but this is over. .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dbcmommy
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:17 PM
5 moms liked this
She's really upset how'd you like it if the person you thought you trusted cheated on you. It puts a real strain on the relationship, it won't be the same anymore. I don't find your joke funny at all. You should of not said anything at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg really I told him not to tell you about me..
tlcory
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:19 PM

How long have you been married? (Not that it matters, just curious). You seem pretty calm, are you ok? I'm sorry this happened and hope you all can get it sorted out.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:20 PM

He told you cause he feels awful and wants to fix it?

It's gonna hurt, but you guys can get through it if you both want to.

Bad advice alert- but looking back what I wish I would have done right after I found out was cheat on him

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:21 PM
We've been married 3 years.

We got married when I was 22. But we've been together since I was 15.

Quoting tlcory:

How long have you been married? (Not that it matters, just curious). You seem pretty calm, are you ok? I'm sorry this happened and hope you all can get it sorted out.  

ittybit2012
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

You will figure out what you need to do.  I've been cheated on too.  Everyone reacts differently.  PM me if you need to vent.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)