Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Weed vs pills?? Duh!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 103 Replies
17 moms liked this
I can't believe the amount of women who'd prefer their kids swallow pills over ingesting weed.
Hello! You can't overdose on pot. You will never need your stomach pumped or to be hospitalized from too much weed.
Pills kill. Plain and simple. In order for anything to be FDA approved there has to be a "safe" toxicity level. Which means... All FDA approved products have the potential to cause death or other serious bodily injury.
Dare I say, marijuana will not be legally approved across the board because of the failure to prove a toxicity level...
Something to think about, folks.
Btw, I'm not a pothead. I just happen to actually educate myself on topics outside of my own agenda.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Bump
maengle
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Bump. And great point
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
delilahsmom1177
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Love it!

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

bear.katten
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:35 PM
3 moms liked this
I plan on telling my kids I have no problem with them smoking weed but if I ever catch them with pills or something worse I will beat their ass!!!

And if I am still smoking at the point when he (he being the 1 DS I have so far) comes to me saying he'd like to try it I may even give it to him (we are still considering that but we have many years until that'll happen anyway and it'll be legal by then) but its going to be clear that he smokes it at the house instead of carrying it around with him (to prevent anything ending up at school) and there will be no driving after!
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:35 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah you dont have to call poison control and make them puke from eating marijuana unless its laced with other drugs.
I think those who think that pills would be a better option are not very educated on the cannabis plant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Don't really care. It'd never happen anyway. Pills are kept in a safe and we don't smoke weed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:37 PM
3 moms liked this
Agreed. The problem I have is that ignorance in this day and age is actually more a case of stupidity. There are way too many resources out there to be ignorant on this topic.

Quoting mlg1989:

Yeah you dont have to call poison control and make them puke from eating marijuana unless its laced with other drugs.

I think those who think that pills would be a better option are not very educated on the cannabis plant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Such is the case in my home too. However, no parent can completely 100% of the time protect their child from potential situations. I'd like to think if I were to ever have to deal with this type of situation I'd know how to react.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't really care. It'd never happen anyway. Pills are kept in a safe and we don't smoke weed.
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Agreed. Its like they are scared of it or what will happen.

Quoting Anonymous:

Agreed. The problem I have is that ignorance in this day and age is actually more a case of stupidity. There are way too many resources out there to be ignorant on this topic.

Quoting mlg1989:

Nunyabusiness
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 100% for legalizing marijuana. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)