Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Walking dead

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:54 PM
  • 6 Replies

So excited. Hubby bought me this shirt today. Had to order it. The store didnt have the size I wanted to go over my belly lol. Wanted to be able to wear it while pregnant lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
amy1will
by Amethyst on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Bump
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I love it! I have just a plain ol walking dead t-shirt. I wear it every Sunday <3

Photo: -Randi.

southern.momof2
by Pirate on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Love it!
amy1will
by Amethyst on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:51 AM
I cant wait to get it so I can wear mine every sunday. I'm excited. Tonight is the first night hubby will watch it. He usually works on Sundays.

Quoting brettsmomma:

I love it! I have just a plain ol walking dead t-shirt. I wear it every Sunday <3

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Last Sunday my DH said "I wish Daryl had just died...". I looked at him like WTF?!! He realized what he said and said "I meant Meryl!!!". I told him that I was afraid I was going to have to start divorce proceedings - lol! I love Daryl!
amy1will
by Amethyst on Mar. 3, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Omgosh how dare he lol. But Meryl is starting to grow on me. Not completly but hopefully he will stay on the good guys side.

Quoting Anonymous:

Last Sunday my DH said "I wish Daryl had just died...". I looked at him like WTF?!! He realized what he said and said "I meant Meryl!!!". I told him that I was afraid I was going to have to start divorce proceedings - lol! I love Daryl!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured