Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fatass!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

That's it i've had it with my self! I serioulsy don't know what else to do, i have been trying to lose weight ever since my dd4 was born(4yrs ago) i never succeed of course,cause my lfestyle sucks ass , everytime i eat healthy..let's say one day i eat healthy meals and snacks then next day if i make mac&cheese for my dd i end up overindulging just because of cravings of wanting to eat comfort foods, i wish i had the will power to no do it, but i do it anyway then i end up feeling bad about myself and on top of that my head keeps reminding me of the bitch that lost 100lbs in 6 months and she's been fat her whole life(seriously) i was at 140 before my dd now im 220(sucks big ass) i'm just glad im tall and you can't really tell my weight! yea karma has been a bitch to me lately and it sucks when you try to do things better and everything just gets ruined by the lack of  will power, i just don't have it, i never have the energy to do anything,but eat. when i look in the mirror i see myself as if some fatass took over it, it's just not me who i see, and the more i look at myself the more i stress over it, and the more i stress the more weight i gain, the more weight i gain, the fatter i look and especially when i can't seem to fit in my clothes it just irrates me and i end up crying.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Yea...well, seems we're in the same boat.  What you gonna do about it? Today I went and got some supplements and some healthy foods.  I bought a workout dvd and a journal.  Now all i need is the motivation....ugh....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Take a multivitamin. Stick to eating every four (or more) hours. Eat protein when you wake up, don't eat right before going to bed. Good luck beautiful! 

Rosebud27aj
by Amanda on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:48 PM

I'm in the same boat too. Last month I decided to start eating healthy and start walking. I've been doing really well with it and lost 6 lbs so far...I'm just taking it little bit at a time.

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Overeaters anonymous.

cut carbs, just Dont Buy the foods that trigger you to eat that way, until you can learn to deal with the issues that make you eat, steer clear of them. Seriously.

Love Yourself, no matter what You are You and thats your body.

nbgg8687
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Wow... I thought this was something I had written but under another name lol! Seriously, dejavu. this is exactly how I sound.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:55 PM
I seriously don't know.. I wish I could just wake up one day and be motivated to do the right thing everyday.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea...well, seems we're in the same boat.  What you gonna do about it? Today I went and got some supplements and some healthy foods.  I bought a workout dvd and a journal.  Now all i need is the motivation....ugh....

mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:55 PM
I'm a big girl too. I just started using my fitness pal and it's working great for me. Just get motivated, losing is winning! I wish you the best.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks so much!

Quoting Anonymous:

Take a multivitamin. Stick to eating every four (or more) hours. Eat protein when you wake up, don't eat right before going to bed. Good luck beautiful! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:59 PM
You're welcome!
Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks so much!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:00 PM
I'm using lipo 6. It helps me get motivated. I'm a fatass too. My kids did a number on me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)