Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE PG 4 - I left my front door unlocked when I left, and when I got home it was locked.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I live way out in the woods, and I live alone. What the hell?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Replies (41-50):
CjEmmemommy
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:55 AM
I always leave the house unlocked... I would be confused about that as well.
Byrd15
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:59 AM
No. It's SlenderMan you dummy. :P

Quoting PISCIS29:

Aww crap it's leather face!!! No it's Michael!! No it's Jason !!! No it's time for you to call he damn cops before you go inside!! Haven't you ever seen what happens in horror movies?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PISCIS29
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:01 AM
The guy from Texas chainsaw massacre isn't called leather face?!

Quoting Byrd15:

Quoting PISCIS29:

Aww crap it's leather face!!! No it's Michael!! No it's Jason !!! No it's time for you to call he damn cops before you go inside!! Haven't you ever seen what happens in horror movies?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:05 AM
This world is to dangerous to leave that type of stuff up to faith. I wouldnt do it in a town with 2 people these days.

Quoting tifbrown:

Exactly how I feel about it. I live in a tiny ass town, under 1,000. My friends make fun of me because I always lock my doors and vehicles in the middle of the day. Lots of people here leave their keys in their vehicles, unlocked and go into stores haha. 

Quoting Anonymous:

WTF? WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE YOUR DOORS OPEN IN THIS CRAZY WORLD?

Byrd15
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Nah, I don't have a clue! I don't watch s art movies.
SlenderMan is a faceless video game villain. Apparently the game is so scary, it makes grown men cry... He supposedly watches you from afar, then comes in closer, and closer, then kills you in the black of the night. Creepy shit.

Quoting PISCIS29:

Quoting Byrd15:

Quoting PISCIS29:

Hartbrayka
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:07 AM

my neighbor came home from church and couldn't get into the house, the front door chain lock was on from the inside!!!!!!!!!  They ran to my house to call the cops.  Sure enough, they were robbed.  The cops told them that the robbers do that, so when the ppl come home they hear them struggling to get in and run out the back. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Are you sure you left it unlocked??

I would not have gone in!
PISCIS29
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Gee thanks. As if not ALREADY afraid of the dark. Now your gonna have to lend me a night light. 😱

Quoting Byrd15:

Nah, I don't have a clue! I don't watch s art movies.

SlenderMan is a faceless video game villain. Apparently the game is so scary, it makes grown men cry... He supposedly watches you from afar, then comes in closer, and closer, then kills you in the black of the night. Creepy shit.

Quoting PISCIS29:

Quoting Byrd15:

Quoting PISCIS29:

nataliesmom2012
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Glad to know that you're okay! Remember to always lock your doors!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm okay. My SO came over and checked and then I packed up some stuff and we're leaving now.

My ex husband is a witness in a trial this week with some heavy duty addicts who assaulted him. The process server came a few days ago to my address to serve him. Idk if my address is listed on the court documents as his address, but I'm not taking any chances.
1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:12 AM

I never lock my doors to my house but if a stranger gets in he won't make it out alive. Everyone in my neighborhood is scared to death of my Saint Bernard. I guess seeing a 220+ pound dog is scary to some people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)