Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

jaw dropshh

Checks behind the shower curtain when they walk in the bathroom?  Just in case a robber is sitting in your bathtub. LOL. Everytime I walk in the bathroom I do that, ha!  My son caught me do that, he asked what I was doing, so I told him I was looking to see if we needed more shampoo, lol. 

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Replies (11-20):
Hartbrayka
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:31 AM

never saw them.  i'm thinking i shouldn't, lmao

Quoting faeriemom1972:

I'm usually looking for the ghost from The Grudge. Or the ghost from The Shining. 

LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I've never thought of that... hopefully this erases from my mind quickly. ;)

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Nah the cats normally hide in the tub

waffa
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:34 AM

The Shining? that is my language momma!

which one do you mean? the twins, naked chick, or ?????

Quoting faeriemom1972:

I'm usually looking for the ghost from The Grudge. Or the ghost from The Shining. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beware! Thar be trolls in these here threads. wink

ladysamanda
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Ugh. I could not watch either of those movies. Scared the beejeezes out of me. Also The Ring when the girl is climbing up the well. Also Paranormal Activity when something grabs her leg and drags her out of bed. AND that creepy assed pic of the demon humandog crawling up the stairs. I have seen it multiple times on cm. Now I will have nightmares...

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PISCIS29
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh I'm not worried about no robber. I saw a movie when I was 11 all I remember is this chick goes into the bathroom to change and this ugly ass demon thing comes out of the drain and attacks her. I know it's silly now BUT still LOL
LCG83
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Not me. The second they saw me naked they would be stricken blind and start barfing. Then while trying to erase the HORROR from their minds they will fall back on the tub bumping their head which will co consequently knock them out or kill them.
faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Everyone has different scare tolerance. Kwim? If you like scary movies, I highly recommend them. People will call me a philistine, but I actually prefer the remake of The Shining that was made for tv in 1997.

Quoting Hartbrayka:

never saw them.  i'm thinking i shouldn't, lmao

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:40 AM

I check  - but not for robbers.  SPIDERS are what creep me out - and ya just never know...better safe than sorry

Hartbrayka
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

hahahahhahahahahah

Quoting LCG83:

Not me. The second they saw me naked they would be stricken blind and start barfing. Then while trying to erase the HORROR from their minds they will fall back on the tub bumping their head which will co consequently knock them out or kill them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN