Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

jaw dropshh

Checks behind the shower curtain when they walk in the bathroom?  Just in case a robber is sitting in your bathtub. LOL. Everytime I walk in the bathroom I do that, ha!  My son caught me do that, he asked what I was doing, so I told him I was looking to see if we needed more shampoo, lol. 

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Replies (21-30):
faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Decaying naked chick in the tub. *shudders* I hate to admit this, but I really liked the 1997 remake better than the Kubrick version. Kubrick just had a habit of jizzing on everything and making it sticky, uncomfortable, and weird. I will say that the twins and overall imagery was creepier in the original.

Quoting waffa:

The Shining? that is my language momma!

which one do you mean? the twins, naked chick, or ?????

Quoting faeriemom1972:

I'm usually looking for the ghost from The Grudge. Or the ghost from The Shining. 

faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Well, thanks a lot for reminding be about the creepy well girl. I'll be having weird dreams tonight, lol.

Quoting ladysamanda:

Ugh. I could not watch either of those movies. Scared the beejeezes out of me. Also The Ring when the girl is climbing up the well. Also Paranormal Activity when something grabs her leg and drags her out of bed. AND that creepy assed pic of the demon humandog crawling up the stairs. I have seen it multiple times on cm. Now I will have nightmares...

Quoting faeriemom1972:

I'm usually looking for the ghost from The Grudge. Or the ghost from The Shining. 

PISCIS29
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Not me. I like the way jack Nicholson says here's jack!! He's friggin scary!!! Aghhhhh! I just scared myself remembering. Hehehe jk

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Everyone has different scare tolerance. Kwim? If you like scary movies, I highly recommend them. People will call me a philistine, but I actually prefer the remake of The Shining that was made for tv in 1997.

Quoting Hartbrayka:

never saw them.  i'm thinking i shouldn't, lmao

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Look in the back seat of car and under car all the time feel like somethings going to grab my ankles. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Lol I do every time. Just like I always check behind the doors when I enter a room or look in the closets before bed! DH has me watching too many scary movies.
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Not necessarily a robber, but a dead animal hanging there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:47 AM
You're not alone. The TV remake was so much truer to the book. The hedges. Eeep.

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Decaying naked chick in the tub. *shudders* I hate to admit this, but I really liked the 1997 remake better than the Kubrick version. Kubrick just had a habit of jizzing on everything and making it sticky, uncomfortable, and weird. I will say that the twins and overall imagery was creepier in the original.

Quoting waffa:

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this

lol, I just keep mine open

waffa
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:50 AM

*does best Jack N. impersonation*

'what the hell? they remade MY movie?'

srsly, guess I need to look up the '97 remake cuz the og. is all I know

<--- way old-school, but looking at your SN you're only 2 years behind me LOL!

Quoting faeriemom1972:

Quoting waffa:

Quoting faeriemom1972:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beware! Thar be trolls in these here threads. wink

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:50 AM

I dont, because we actually fold our shower curtain and put it up over the bar, so that I don't have to.lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)