Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Awkward situation...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies
I'm currently sitting on my couch with my husband on one side, asleep and snoring, and his best friend on the other side...looking as hot as always and flirting with me. I'll admit, I'm flirting back. I would never cheat on dh, but I have thoughts running through my head that are far from appropriate for a married woman. I'm honestly glad my dh is in the room because if there was no possibility of being caught I might do something stupid right now...
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Um, just flirting back is stupid.. He can tell dh .. Also just not cool. Take a cold shower.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:57 AM
You already are doing something stupid. You women suck sometimes you know that. Women like you make me wish I were a dude sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:57 AM
6 moms liked this

Just imagine him taking a big poo, waking up and scratching his butt, farting in bed and leaving his socks everywhere.  That might cool ya down XD

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:58 AM
I know it is. He wouldn't tell dh because then he'd have to admit he was flirting with me lol. Cold shower...good idea.

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, just flirting back is stupid.. He can tell dh .. Also just not cool. Take a cold shower.

banana-bear
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe your husband is pretending to sleep....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jeannie39
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

You ever heard of playing with fire? You better watch out, you could get burned! lol

Go to bed, NOW! Alone, RUN!!!

macysmom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:59 AM
5 moms liked this
Wow... imagine if this was you sleeping and your husband flirting with your friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:00 AM
I do suck...I say it all the time. Hey, at least I'm not cheating and my husband knows I'm a huge flirt.

Quoting Anonymous:

You already are doing something stupid. You women suck sometimes you know that. Women like you make me wish I were a dude sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha eeewww!! Thanks for the visual.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just imagine him taking a big poo, waking up and scratching his butt, farting in bed and leaving his socks everywhere.  That might cool ya down XD

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)