Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

That a family member has ever done to you?

After my youngest was born my cousin broke into my house, broke my table and had sex with his girlfriend. I'm not sure where they had sex but I'm pretty sure it was in my bed.

I was livid.

Britney- Mommy to Ashton (7) Chloe (5) Bethany (2) Expecting Madelyn (06/20/2013)

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:13 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:36 AM

My mom forced me to call a divorce lawyer when I was only considering a separation.  I'm glad that I ignored her after speaking to the a-hole she made me call and just got counseling instead.  Two years later, are marriage is great.  She just wanted to justify breaking up her own family instead of doing what it takes to work it out.

Quoting NNB:

My mum conning me out of £2600. Then refusing to pay it bk.

My mum spreading rumours that I forced my ds to walk at 9 months (she lives 120 miles from me)

My mother trying to force me to break up my family, she was being manipulative and force ful.

Casperstalks
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:37 AM

It's just a lot of bullshit. My mom and her sister don't talk because my mom has some random issue with Aunt V, but mom won't tell anyone about it, even though she expects everyone to understand and hate Aunt V along side her.

F-SIL, is just a stupid whore. I just found a message that she sent me on February 10th and I'm seriously thinking of calling her work and getting her fired for harassment because it happened on their property, but [un]fortunately for me, I'm the bigger person.

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

Maybe you need to vent?
I'm sorry they're giving you a hard time. (Hugs:))

Quoting Casperstalks:

Funny thing is, it's my mother and my future sister in law that is making it sucky, and I end up opening this post.

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

Glad I could help:)

Quoting Casperstalks:

This just made me laugh. My day/night has been an absolute horror today. ):

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

My cousin didn't invite me to her wedding because I was a single mom and my kids (4 & 3 at the time) would ruin her day:/

That marriage lasted less than a year. Turned out the dude is gay.

CrickettyBoo
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:40 AM
Kudos to you for being the bigger person!

Oh, I lol'd at "stupid whore".

Quoting Casperstalks:

It's just a lot of bullshit. My mom and her sister don't talk because my mom has some random issue with Aunt V, but mom won't tell anyone about it, even though she expects everyone to understand and hate Aunt V along side her.

F-SIL, is just a stupid whore. I just found a message that she sent me on February 10th and I'm seriously thinking of calling her work and getting her fired for harassment because it happened on their property, but [un]fortunately for me, I'm the bigger person.

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

Maybe you need to vent?

Quoting Casperstalks:

Funny thing is, it's my mother and my future sister in law that is making it sucky, and I end up opening this post.

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

Quoting Casperstalks:

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

My cousin didn't invite me to her wedding because I was a single mom and my kids (4 & 3 at the time) would ruin her day:/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Casperstalks
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:43 AM
1 mom liked this

It was the worst name other than the c-word that I could think of without insulting myself in the process. 

I know I'm a bitch and fully embrace myself as such. (:

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

Kudos to you for being the bigger person!

Oh, I lol'd at "stupid whore".

Quoting Casperstalks:

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

Maybe you need to vent?

Quoting Casperstalks:

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

Quoting Casperstalks:

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

GwenGray
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:50 AM

My brother raped and beat me until I was 15. 

Casperstalks
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:52 AM
3 moms liked this

The message I found was this:

"Wanna draw your fist back you dumb bitch? come do it to my face! you are nothing but trash and that's all you ever will be! and yes i meant when i said when you will NEVER be SD's mother. You aren't fit and you are so fucked in the head! No matter how bad BM is you will always be 10x worse in my mind! filthy fucking WHORE, [Cousin] told me you cheated on SO when he was away the first time. Shows how much of a fucking low life bitch you are!

- The girl who will NEVER kiss your fat ugly ass! FUCK OFF!"

First, she was stalking us to see me "draw my fist back"

Second, It was SO and I joking around.

Third, SIL has taken more Plan-B pills than one pharmacy can stock.

Me being "so fucked in the head!" is having bipolar disorder and going to therapy and taking anxiety medications to help control my disorder.

BM is, actually, a filthy fucking whore, she slept with at least 6 men in 9 months while married to my SO, did drugs, and other harmful things while pregnant with my wonderful, beautiful SD.

[Cousin] got her "information" from MIL because I've never cheated on anyone, due to the fact that I've been cheated on, and could never cause that hurt to the man I love.

The only man I even talked to outside of needing a "partner" in class *I was in college* was, quite literally, 10,000 miles away.

And lastly, I could fit my whole beautiful body in one of her asscheeks if I really felt the need.

I feel a lot better now. (:

Quoting CrickettyBoo:

leota29
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:20 AM
Idk about disrespectful but how about crazy? My crazy drunk mother isn't allowed around my children at all because she's out of control and rude and loves try to start horrible screaming matches. I refuse to allow that around my babies. Well she decided to try to get my sister to kidnap my 2yo son for her!!! Luckily my sister is much smarter then that. She called me and told me what mother tried to get her to do. I was in. I actually felt sick!!! Who does that????
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:24 AM
:(

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmmm...

My husband having his three different girlfriends tell me I'm an ugly loser and how great the sex is with him and how I need to move on (even though I kicked him out)

Then my grandmother AND my father both told me I just didn't work hard enough on my marriage and I was getting divorced for attention.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Sorry, been there. Sounds like my stepmother, though I was quite the opposite.

Quoting Anonymous:

my mom telling me Im a slut a whore Im worthless not her daughter Im a disgrace... I could go on but its mostly from my mom

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Since no one has asked yet, why the hell did your cousin do that???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN